Chapter one- Thief

Our tale starts with a troubled young maiden, of a small village named "Aukburn" and her loving prince.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh Elise, Why do i have to warn you over and over again. You troubled girl." The girls mother Caroline scolded poor Elise for leaving the chickens gate open once again. Elise was a troubled fiery soul, she wanted nothing more then to bust out of that small town and see the world.

"Im sorry mother." She bowed her head in fear not respect as her mother scolded her longer wiggling her index finger in the air. Elise didnt like to be yelled at, but she couldnt stay out of trouble. She always did something

that would have her beheaded if more people were to know. "Oh mother i did say im sorry." The young girl snuck around her mother and evaded her scolding as she left the small house and entered the busy streets of Aukburn. When am i ever going to leave this town. Elise huffed her breath and walked down the Stonehenge walkway to the market place. It was her bestfriend Riley's birthday and she had yet to get her a present.

The small stores that were set up over night overfilled the town and contantly travelers and merchants would fill the small walkways. Beggars would sit at the pillars holding out there hands and flashing a toothy smile. Mothers would hold their childs hand and help them to see the small river fish and pets that were being auctioned away. Then there was the place that Elise hated to vist, The slave trade auction. Many wars were being fought all over the country and the women and children that had gotten caught up in it ended up being here. However it was also her favorite place to visit, she would often bring bread and sneak water to their crowded cages. It was dangerous and that she knew but today she decided after she bought Riley a necklace or small charm she would help them.

Elise's firey red hair made her a rare beauty and she was constantly being offered someones son, or wife if they prefered it. They would offer her family, pigs and cows, money and jewlery but her family would not accept it. They knew her soul could not be tamed. At least that is what they thought.

"Oh Elise, are you behavng for your mother." Francis, Carolines bestfriend and the wife of a preist would often talk to the young Elise in a motherly way.

"Yes mam' ive been nothing but an Angel." Elise turned away from Francis and walked up to a stand with jewelry. These are all so beautiful. Elise's eyes skimmed the finely decorated jewels and crests. She had an eye for something enchanting.

"This would look perfect with your red hair miss." The kind merchant handed her a small aquamarine colored stone with a moon embroidered into it. She loved it, but it was sadly to many coins. I can never afford something as luxorious as this. Elise pushed the mans hand back and picked up a small hair pin. This will really stand out in Rileys head. She paid for it and turned away from the stand.

"Stop her theif! Theif! " The man screamed at Elise with false rage in his voice. Guards from the king and queens army aproached her and yanked her back to the stand.

"There must be a mistake, i didnt steal anything." Elise wrapped her fragile hands around the men's trying to pry their fingers away from her.

"That thief stole my necklace." The merchant pointed at the young girl. Elise looked at the man, and then the soldiers. I knew he looked familiar. The merchant was the father of the son that had grown fond of Elise, but she had turned him down.

"Miss we will have to check you." The soldiers let go of Elise and ran their rough hands over her body. She never felt so violated before. The soldiers were enjoying searching the poor girl. They haven't seen their families in years and forgot that they have a wife and kids waiting for them at home. Reaching in her pockets they unnecessarily ran across her chest and thighs, until one pulled out the small necklace that the merchant had showed her earlier.