Chapter Three: OH SNAP

Zacky's P.O.V.

I knew exactly what was going on. Blake liked Charlotte, and when he saw us hugging he got upset.

It's not like we were together, even though i figured out that i liked her... Alot. "Since Blake is probably at your apartmant do you wanna stay with me?" I asked her. "Please. If you don't mind." "Not at all. It's not like we're on tour." "Thanks. So much." "No problem."

We got home, my home later that night, since she went to her house to get some clothes, tottaly ignoring Blake, even though he tried to talk to her.

"Okay let's get this party started!" said Brian as he walked in. "Yeah!" Matt added. "YEAH!" Charlotte added loudly. "oh. Hey Charlotte." Johnny said. "hey''. ''why is she here?'' brian whispered loudly as he pulled me aside. '' ''I heard that Brian!'' Charlotte yelled at him. ''dangit !'' he walked away. we sat down watching movies and such, me and Charlotte being teased about how 'adorable' we would be together. She blushed every time. It was cute.

After everybody left, we just hung out for awhile. We were just sitting watching tv.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlotte's P.O.V.

I needed him! He needed to be mine! We sat in uncomfortable silence. ''So, how are you doing since you know, this morning?'' He asked me finally breaking the silence. ''better, being here with you guys helps alot.'' i replied. ''thats good.''.

I moved closer to him so i was sitting right next to him. ''i can't beleive i'm doing this,but...'' i started. ''doing what?'' he asked confused. ''This.'' i replied simply.

================================================================================

Zacky's P.O.V.

She crashed her lips to mine pasionatly. I kissed back, knowing what this meant. Kind of.

It's either the really likes me, or wants me for my money. I really, really hopes it's not for the money. if it is, I will probably die on the inside. I mean i really, really like her. Mabye I should just step up, and ask her out already. "do you like me?" I asked her. We were staring into each others eyes not saying a word. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" she said sarcasticly. "Good. I like you to." She smiled from ear to ear. "i take it your mad at me now?" i said jokingly. "yep. very." She said popping the 'p' in 'yep'. I pouted. she laughed at my pouty face, which ended in a laughing fit of us on the floor.I have no idea how that happend it was funny though, so we kept laughing until we were crying.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Blake's P.O.V.

I had to do it. I had to go find Charlotte and tell her how I really felt about her. I decided that the internet was my best choice. I guessed they went to Zacky's house, so i googled that first. I then searched up the rest of the guys' adresses just in case. I got in my car and drove to Zacky's house. I rang the doorbell. I waited About a minute until both Zacky and Charlotte came to the door. we just stood their. I think they were waiting for me to say something. After like five minutes Charlotte started walking away from the door. "Charlotte!" I yelled. "what?!" Was all i got in response. "I'm sorry." "for what? Acting like a jerk?!" "yes". Thats all we said and she walked away. I look at Zacky. Anger built up inside of me. I tried, keyword tried, to punch him, but he was ready and dodged it. He punched me... in the face... ow.

"What was that for?!" "Why did you try to punch me?!" He said to me through clenched teeth. "You are just gonna break her heart. I know how you rockstars are!" "what I would never do that to a girl like her." "why not?" "what do you want me to? Do you want me to hurt her?! I would never do that!" He yelled back at me. "Chill, dude. "I said. "Sorry. Anyway, why do you dislkie me so much?" "it's... uh...do you promise not to tell anyone?" "yeah." "it's because i really like her. I just never told her because i was afraid she didn't feel the same way."I confessed. "Oh. That makes sense, but you need to tell her how you feel." He said to me. " I know, but I am still scared that if she says no, we won't be friends anymore." "i don't that will happen. Not with a girl like her. She is very understanding." "You know what? You're right!" "I usually am." He said. "Lol." We said at the same time. "Hey, sorry i punched you before.""It's alright. You had a reason to be mad."

"Alright. You wanna tell her now?" He asked me. "No.". "I don't care! Get your butt inside." "Yes Sir!" I soluted. We laughed. He took me inside, and went to get Charlotte. "K. What'da-ya want?" She said ploping down on the couch, next to me. "To tell you the truth.". "And what is the truth?" She asked. She seemed bery curious. "The truth is... uh... it's that i l-like you." I said shaking. "Oh." She said and looked down. ''That would be why you did't like us hugging." She said gesturing to her and Zacky.

"Yep."

OOOOOOH SNAAAP HOLY JESUS ON A PANCAE WHAT IS GOIN ON?! Me wanna know how this story is and sorry if there is any spelling mistakes! and thanks to beastlykiss btw thanks, i made sure to get this chapter up as soon as i could!

So...

Zacky and Charlotte?

Blake and Charlotte?

Who do ya wanna see i say Zacky and Charlotte cuz i have an idea for da futcha or future for u modern people. Anyone wanna be in mah storeh? Tell me your

Name in da storeh

Gender

Hair colors and what not

And other junk like that.

Here are the profiles for Charlotte and Blake!

Charlotte Coma: age: 23 hair: long blond purple tips silverish-bluish eyes

Blake Roberts: age: 24 hair: short brown brown eyes

Idk were roberts came from i needed a last name anyway i give another shout out to... A7xforever6! Thanks

And thank you all for my nice comments!