Chapter Two-The Concert

Charlotte's P.O.V.

We arrived at the arena around 9:00. We started walking around. We saw some stands. I baught a green Day t shirt and Blake baught a BVB shirt.

We walked around the whole arena. When we got to our seats, Black Veil Brides introduced themselves.

We watched that but there was a little bit of time before Green Day went on, so we decided to go backstage now since we were bored.

It took about a half hour for Green Day to set up and sound check, so we hung out with (wait for it!) AVENGED SEVENFOLD!

"So what are your favorite bands?" Zacky asked us. "We like bands like Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Alice Cooper, Godsmack, Judas Priest, stuff like that" I told him. "Thats cool. Do you like Green Day and BVB?" "Yeah, but theres this one band that we hate." "And who might that be?" Syn asked us. "This band called Avenged Sevenfold." They started laughing cause they got our joke. " Yeah they suck!" Matt chimed in.Arin couldn't stop laughing we thought he was gonna run out of air and die! "It wasn't that funny Arin!" "CALM DOWN" me and Blake said in unison. He immediatly put on a straight face. "Sorry."He said still with a straight face, which made me laugh.

"Why was that funny!?" He yelled because Green Day had started playing so it was hard to hear. "Straight faces make me laugh!" I said inbetween laughs.

Once i settled down we started talking. It was like we had known each other for years. We finished talking about an hour later, because the guys had to go set up. Then we started talking to Green Day who had finished playing. It was funny when Billie dared me to go on stage after a song and yell what i yelled earlier: "I AM BATMAN!". I took the challenge and just then, Andy from BVB came running in to the word: Batman. He yelled at us "WHERE IS BATMAN! I MUST KNOW!" I laughed ause he yelled really loud.

"You just have to wait and see..." I said with a smirk. After the next song finished, i told Jason Berry to tell M. Shadows, or Matt he told us to call him that i needed to say a few words. "Okaaaay?" He said.

---------------------------------------------

Matt's P.O.V.

Jason came up to me while i was on stage, and he said that Charlotte would like to say a few words. I nodded as she ran up to me grabbed the mic and yelled "I AM BATMAN!!"

She quickly ran off stage. "Okay. That was... strange." I said and the crowd laughed. Zacky came up to me and whispered in my ear " what the heck was that?" "I really do not know. "I whispered back.

"Alright! Let's just play this next song which is for our best friend, who is not able to join us, he had to deal with family problems, and his name was Jimmy. This is a song that he wrote named Afterlife. It brings back memories of when we were reacording the self named album." I said into the mic. "I remember when we were recording Unbound and we called it Disneyland Acid Trip at first. "Zacky added in. "Want to know what that was for?" Syn asked. "Sure." I said. "IT WAS FOR THE LOLZ BRO! FOR THE LOLZ!" He yelled. We chuckled as the crowd laughed.

Blake's P.O.V.

"Hey guys." Charlotte said as she ran back to us after her little performance. "Good job. Didn't think you had the guts." Billie said. She looked at me weird because the others were doubled over in laughter. She started laughing, then i started. It contagious you know.

"Okay," Ashley from BVB started, but couldn't finish because he was still laughing. "Lets focus." He said obe he stopped."Focus on what? "I asked. "Focus on how Charlotte is a girl and she's BatMAN!" He emphasized man.

"It's because i'm awesome!" "No you're not dude don't lie." I continued. "I'm awesome!". "Driven 'round in my mom's ride.". "I"m awesome!", "Quater of my life's gone, and i met all my friends online!" we all sang.

Just then CC came running in the next thing you hear is Charlotte yelling "CC!" "CC!" He said back.

"Wait both their initials are CC?!" "Yep." She replied to Billie's very confused face and question. "Then what's your last name Charlotte?" Mike asked. "Coma. Same as his he's my big bro." She answered. "That's awesome!" Tre shouted from behind me.

"Meh." She said like it wasn't a big deal.

Then Avenged finished their show and Zacky was running towards Charlotte. He was really sweaty. Then yelled "Who wants a hug?!" In Charlotte's direction. "Meeeee!" She yelled back. He wraped her in a big bear hug, getting her full of his sweat. She didn't seem to care.

I noticed i was giving him the death glare whem Johnny came and asked me " you okay, man?" "Yeah. I'm fine." "I don't think you are. You were giving Zacky the death glare when he was hugging Charlotte." "I'm telling you. I'm fine!" I yelled. I stormed out from backstage and into the crowd. I heard Charlotte screaming my name and following close behind but i didn't listen to her.

I ran even ferther away, until i heard no more running footsteps or people calling my name.

I must have been there awhile because when i finnally looked up, the sun was starting to rise. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up. There she was. "Yay just the person i wanted to see!" I said sarcasticly. "What did i do?" 'You won't understand!"

Charlotte's P.O.V.

He started running away from me. I didn't even know what i did. He said that i wouldn't understand.

I ran back to were the guys were, and broke down in the corner if the room crying. I felt a pair of strang arms pick me up and hug me.

"There you are! You're doing it again!" Blake yelled from behind me.

I looked at him, but he looked awy. "Doing what again?" I half whispered. "That." He answered quietly. "Well what's that?!" I yelled at him, even though i didn't mean to. "Your hugging... him." He said sadly."can i not hug anyone for comfort now because YOU made me upset in the first place. I didn't and still don't know what i did wrong!" I was still yelling

:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Hey guys thanks for reading i know weird place to cut it off but it will leave you excited for the next chaptar which is coming soon. Sorry if the chaptars are too long or short i thought this would be a tottally cray cray plce to leave off at any way enjoy!!!!!!!!!