Chapter 2

Ashley's POV

A hazel wolf was stalking his prey; a lonely old deer. The wolf hid behind a rock and watched the deer eat shrubs. He was ready to attack. Suddenly, a big black wolf jumped out if nowhere and attacked the deer. The black wolf snapped the deer's neck and dragged it back to his den. The hazel wolf jumped the black wolf and started a fight.

"Ow! Ashley!" Jake, the black wolf screamed. The hazel wolf got off of shirtless Jake.

"The fuck man?!"

"You stole my kill!" I said pointing at the deer.

"Well excuse me I didn't know we were hunting the same fucking deer." I sighed.

"Whatever man, you keep it." I walked away with my fists clenched. When i returned to his small cabin, a small brown wolf (Vic) and a white wolf (Kellin) were playing tug-a-war with a bone. Kellin won.

"Kellin, how are you so strong?!" Vic asked as he came for a high five.

"I don't know, or maybe the better question is how are you so weak? I wasn't even pulling that hard." Kellin laughed. Vic playfully punched him in the shoulder, then they began wrestling.

I walked into the small cabin to see CC making food.

"Did you catch anything?" CC asked.

"Jake took my kill." I replied as I  slouched in the chair.

"Sorry to hear that. Where is Jake?"

"He should be here shortly." Just as I  said that, Jake walked in.

"Hey man." Jake said as he high fived CC.

"So I hear that you got us a pretty good kill today."

"Yeah, I got it in the garage. I'm gonna skin it first."

"Ok, you do that." Jake jogged out to the garage as I let out a heavy exhale.

"Ashley, I'm sure you'll catch something sometime soon." CC said pre-heating the stove. I slammed my hand on the table and headed to the door.

"I'm going to town to get some more food. The deer Jake caught wasn't really big for all of us."

"Ok, hurry back." I headed out the door.