Chapter four

It was now Wednesday and I was back in class with Danny and Kyle. My friends had sat all the way on the other side chitter chattering and looking back at me, so every time they would look at me I would flick them off. I sat at my desk receiving text messages from the two of them. The thing that broke my heart was: Danny had forgotten that we were together and hook up with someone later. My phone was blowing up now. I answered back a text from Danny that said:

Bae: We looked at each other too long to be just friends.

And I responded with:
Me: your breathing annoys me 😊

I changed his name in my contacts back to Danny. Then changed by lock- screen to a purple sky. My screen used to be Danny smiling but, he pissed me off.

The bell rang about 5 minutes later and I was the first person to get out of the classroom, I walked to the courtyard where I usually didn't. I sat there and waited for Danny.

I sat there aimlessly on my phone doing nothing. Someone was standing in front of me. I looked up and it was Danny, I smiled and get sat next to me, I put my head on his shoulder "Do you remember?" I asked hopelessly. "About what?" My heart broke instantly, "last night." I held back the water works "I'm trying to think." He said.

I honestly didn't wanna talk to him for the rest of my life but that didn't happen, I just couldn't believe that this was happening. I was at my house now I didn't go to Danny house because, he's a douchebag and he obviously didn't care. I was in my bed frustrated because, when a fuckboy asks you out and tell you that he's gonna change for you, you've been fooled.

I wanna shoot myself right now, Days like this are awful (referring to the beginning of the story.)

Danny texted me more then 8 times because, he kept hitting on me and I texted him back like the idiot that I am.

Danny: I wanna come over.
Me: no, it's 11:45pm you shit.
Danny: fine I have a secret.
Me: a secret my ass..
Danny: that too 💜
Me: anyways what were you saying?
Danny: the secret is that I'm outside your window right now.

I put my phone next to me and looked out my window. There he was with his cheeky smile and his hair was down. Fuck me. I opened up my window. "What are you doing here?" I was still kinda mad. "Just let me in before I knock." He laughed. I flicked him off and closed my window. I put on my jacket and kept on the sweat pants that I was wearing because it was cold outside. I ran down a flight of stairs and quietly opened up the from door. I looked outside for him and he was by my garage. I quietly closed the door and walked up to him. "What are you doing here it's freezing." I put my hands in my pockets "I was getting a whole bunch of booze from the store and more cigarettes," he smiled "then I came here."

He had on his nerd glasses and jeans black vans and a white hoodie. "Why did you come here? There's school tomorrow and my grandparents are sleeping." I explained. "So, you're gonna let me walk home in this 50000 below zero weather?" He said. "Come inside, you're lucky I'm nice." I mumbled. I held out my hand and he grabbed it and smiled. I walked him up to my bedroom and we just hung out there. He put his hand in the bag that he had and pulled out a beer. "Do you want one?" He asked. I grabbed the beer with out answering him, I popped it open and took a couple of sips. I gave it back to him and we shared it back and forth. "So, you really don't remember what happened a couple nights ago?" I asked. "I do." He smiled. "Thanks for making me cry my heart out, I fucking love you from that." I growled. "Sorry." He smirked, I got underneath the covers "are you gonna stay over?" I asked. "I don't know either go back to hell, oh I mean home or stay with you." He downed the rest of the beer, Danny got under the covers and I cuddled into his chest and wrapped my arms around him. "I love you Cameron." He kissed my head. "Fuck off, Danny." I laughed. "Tomorrow I promise I will act like we are a couple just for my princess." He yawned. "Sure." I closed my eyes and started to breathe in a pattern to fall asleep faster. "Goodnight bae." He said in a sleepy voice. "Goodnight Danny." I looked up at him and pecked his lips. "You secretly love me." He said. "No, I secretly hate you, now go to sleep." I said.