Chapter 10: How

My internal programming indicates it has been a full 24 hours and now there is zero days left in this fictional world. The spaceship trembles knocking me to the side followed by signs of electrical discharge echoing down the hall. Knocking against the wall made the shackles break apart freeing my small hands. I go to the long cell bars feeling suspicious for them being electrified. I recall how Alexander kicked down the door with ease in a fit of rage.

I grab the gray rough bars.

Nothing happened.

Time to get the mouth clamp off.

I feel around the back of my head and the rigid line of the mouth clamp. My fingers couldn't pinpoint where the ending of the machine is. I lower my hands leaning my forehead on the bars sulking my shoulders. What do machines do when they are in their desperate of all times? They process what to do. I sigh closing my eyes thinking what else to do wrapping my fingers around the bars. The ship tilts side ways so I open my eyes to see a few Romulans flying down the hall in a group in a hilarious fashion.

I lift my forehead off the bars.

Romulan three and Romulan four came to my cell.

"We have made contact with the Enterprise," The forth Romulan said.

I blink.

"Really?" I ask. "Are they really there?"

"Yes!" The third Romulan said. "And we will be getting a asset back in exchange for you."

My eyes widen.

"Asset?" I ask.

"I will be going with you," Romulan four said. "That is pat of our agreement."

Oh no, I thought.

I began to reason my death will be at the hands of a Romulan once picturing how it'll play out mentally in my head. The fourth Romulan notices my shackles are broken apart right behind me and his eyes trail back to me. His eyebrows hunch right towards me. The next I knew I am put in a different pair of shackles that don't keep my arms behind my back like a criminal recently arrested.

The mouth clamp is taken off.

"No sudden moves, Klingon," The fourth Romulan said.

"I am not a Klingon," I said. "I am a Android."

"You are still a Klingon,no matter what," The fourth Romulan said.

Gee that is a comfort, I thought, not really.