Chapter 1

Hey guys, this is only my second fan fiction so im sorry if its not that good. Let me know what you think
Gabbys POV
When I looked down at the test and saw two lines indicating I was pregnant, I didn't know what to do, I just started to cry...a mix of both happy and scared tears. After standing there in shock for a couple minutes, I knew I had to tell Matt, i mean the baby is obviously his. All of these bad thoughts kept running through my head, 'What if he doesn't want to be in our child's life', 'what if he is not ok with this, I mean after all we broke off our engagement.' We both agreed that our one night stand was just bc all the stress of the day but deep down we both knew it meant something and it was more than that. I decided that I couldn't not tell Matt and I didn't know when he was returning to shift, since he is helping the intelligence out with a case, so I decided to just go to his apartment that we once shared so we could talk about it and whether he wanted to be involved with us or not. I headed out the door and got into my car and started driving to his apartment.

At Matts Apartment
I was so nervous to tell Matt. I didn't know how we would react and whether or not this talk would go well. I meam this is our whole future we have to talk about. Went I got to his apartment door I thought about just telling him later at a better time but then it was too late. I started to knock and when he wasn't answering I noticed the door was open a little bit.
As soon as I saw this, worried thoughts started rushing through my head. I decided to make the choice to go in to make sure everything was ok. As I walked in I noticed that everything was knocked over and the lamp was broken and shattered into pieces and that the water was still running. Matt never left with his water running like that. I then walked a little farther and saw what I never wanted or imagined to see. In matts apartment on the living room floor, there was a girl laying on his floor with a pool of blood around her. I recognized her from the strip club that Casey was doing construction at. She was a really nice girl and I hoped she would be ok. I ran over to her and checked for a pulse, she didn't have one. She was dead.
I knew I had to call Antonio and intelligence right away.

Phone call between Antonio and gabby

"Hey tonio, it's me gabby."

"Hey gabs what r u doing calling me at this time of night? Is everything ok?"

"No its not. I came over to matts apartment bc I had to tell him something very important and saw a girl that worked at the strip club lying in a pool of blood. I checked for a pulse but she didn't have one she's dead and Matt is nowhere to be found. He's gone" at this point gabby was crying.

"I'm on the way with the rest of my unit. Stay where you are and gabby everything will be ok. Matt will be ok." He then hung up

Antonios POV
On the way over to matts apartment, I can't help but think that this is all my fault. I told my sister and Matt both that I would keep him safe, and now he is missing. This cannot be happening. I mean after all he is the closest thing i have to a brother and i couldnt find anyone else more perfect for my baby sister. What if we can't find him? I will never stop blaming myself if he is not ok. Erin Lindsay, another detective in the unit, must have noticed this because on the way over she kept assuring me everything would be ok. I sure as hell hope she is right. When we got to his apartment, I went straight over to gabby who was sitting in his room holding a shirt that smelled like him and crying. My heart broke at the sight. I right away started to blame my self for this again. I knew I had to talk to gabby.

"Gabby, listen to me. We are going to do everything we can to find him and get him home safe to u."

"Promise me he will be ok Tonio?"

"Yes gabs, I promise."

I was holding her in my arms letting her cry and comforting her when we were interrupted by voight.

"Antonio, Gabriella. We got a lead on Matt. Jack the guys he is working for took him and we believe he is now in an abandon warehouse. Let's move"

"Gabby, you can stay at the district for the night until we get jack and make sure he is locked up."

"Tonio, I love you for caring of my safety but I need to be there when and if they find matt. I need him to know something. I need to see he is okay for myself."

"If you insist, but let's go, now."

At the warehouse

Gabbys POV
After Voight shouts to his team his orders on how to approach without jack hurting Matt more than he might've already have, Antonio comes over to me before going in.

"No matter what happens in there, I will always be here for you. Stay by burgess and Roman until I come out. He'll be in there and he will be ok. I love you Gabs." With that he walked into the building.

After two minutes after they had entered, gun shots were fired.

A/n: ok so sorry this might not have been the exact thing that happened in the show so I hope you liked it. Feel free to comment any ideas you might have, even if u want mills to still be there or things you want to happen, just comment and vote if u liked it and think I should continue writing or to stop. Thanks!