Chapter 3: then, it happened

So we went downstairs and everyone was pushing each other in the pool. Except my best friend. Obviously. I seen beside her was a guy and I didn't know who he was, what he was doing here, or if he was dating her. Oh yeah, my bestfriend's name is Jenna. She doesn't get along with boys at school but the reason she wasn't in the pool was because she was kissing him in the kitchen! " um.. Sorry to bother you but, who is this?" I asked. "This is my um... Hehe I don't know, friend?" She replied. "Yeah, sure." I said. "Um, I'm gonna leave, ok?" The mystery boy says. "Ok baby." Jenna said. "Soo, who is he?" I had to ask. "Well, his name is Kyle.." She said. " and I reeeeeeaaaally like him." She said. "Um ok" I said. "You know Blake right? My you know.. Crush?" I said right in front of him. I think I seen him blush a little again. " I'm sorry for kissing Kyle, Ash." She said. "It's fine just don't do it again" I said. "Ugh, fine." She said with a angry look on her face and she was disappointed as well. " do you guys want to go to Starbucks?" "Sure!" They said. "But we need to get these people out before they pass out." My crush said. Oh yeah, my crush's name is Blake. He is soooo hot. I can't even stand it. Anyways.... back to the story. Omg I almost died laughing when he said that. "Ok I agree." Me and Jenna said. So we got everyone oot somehow except for Kyle. "Can Kyle come PLEEEAAASE?!" Jenna asked. " ugh, fine." I said. So Blake brought his car because I don't have my licence yet. I am getting it soon even though I just passed my G1 but my driving teacher said I don't have to pass the rest because my eyes are always on the road,I have a perfect turn and driving technique. Anyways, me, Jenna , Blake , and Kyle went in his car and drove to Starbucks. I ordered a key lime refresher, Jenna ordered a cotton candy frapp, Blake got tea, and Kyle got a vanilla bean frapp. We all sat down at a table and started talking. I mostly talked to Jenna and Blake because I didn't really know Kyle. Anyways, Blake suggested that we do Truth or dare. We stared at him for a few seconds and then said "sure" very quietly. He asked me first. I said truth. " do you actually like me?" He asked in front of my friend and this random guy."uhhhh" I didn't want to say it in front of my friends even though I told her and I already told him, but I haven't told Kyle. I don't know why it matters so much to me but here goes nothing. "Yes" I said not even really caring much until I thought about Kyle and seeing his reaction. "😏😦😬😮😯" was kyle's reaction but the others were just watching his reaction as well. "Um ok it's my turn I guess..." I said. "Jenna truth or dare?" "Um dare." She said blushing because she was sure I would have said something for her to do to Kyle. " ok. I dare you to make out with Kyle." I said and she actually did it and I think they both enjoyed it. "Um Ashley truth or dare." She said. "Dare I dare you to go to your house and leave us here and pick us up after this, I dare you to make out with Blake in bed." She said and off we went and tipped the Starbucks girl.

💛💙💜💚❤️💛💙💜💚❤️💛💙💜💚❤️💛💙💜💚❤️
Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter! Please vote and don't be a silent reader. Comment how you thought the chapter was! Love ya! xoxo - Mikayla