Chapter 4: i don't think i'm ready..

CAUTION: this will get a bit dirty and not suitable for everyone so I don't recommend this for children. Well I really don't care but whatever.
So on our way there we said nothing at all, until we got there. so when we got there he said, " are you ready? Are you alright? Can we start?" He must have been really anxious to do it. "Um I will tell you when we get inside.." I said sort of nervous because I didn't know what he was going to do to me. So I was walking up to my room very quietly and slowly because my mom was having her nap and I was going slowly because as I said earlier, I don't know what he is going to do to me. He was behind me and I whispered to him, "be quiet. My mom is having a nap."  "Um ok" he whispered back. So we finally got in my bedroom after going really slow and quiet. Now he almost threw me on the bed and he crawled on top of me. "Ouch! Your to heavy get off of me!" I said trying to force him off but he was too strong. "No, it was a dare.." He said. " listen I just, I don't think I'm ready." I revealed. He was surprised. "As I said it was a da-" I cut him off. " I know it was a dare but just, it's gross.." I said. He ignored me and started to rub my thigh. I got very uncomfortable. He started to take my shirt off and then my pants. I was in my underwear and bra. He then started humping me and I let out a loud moan then I tried to st op it but it just slipped out. Then he slid his arms up my spine and unclipped my bra. Then slid my underwear down. I was terrified. I just let a guy take all my clothes off and he took a photo of me. He sent it to his friends and my friend. "I like just told your friend about it." I said nothing. I started to cry because I felt like I just let everyone down. Then he hopped on top of me again and then he took all of his clothes off too and then yup, IT happened. I couldn't resist. It felt really good and like someone cared about me and they did so I felt great. We kissed a lot and he started biting my neck and stuff. I moaned and then my mom came in my room to see what happened. She seen him on top of me and she told him to grab his things and leave. I was sort of mad but kind of happy because I didn't really want to do it at first. Then my mom just stared at me because I was naked and standing right in front of her now. "Honey what are you doing?" She said. " you don't do this at your age babe.." She continued. " I am very suspiciously. " um my best friend.." I replied." She looked surprised. " oh and by the way I have to go pick them up now." I said. "Who's 'them'?" She asked. " oh um this guy she met named Kyle."  " aww cute. You need a guy with a name like that." She said. " uh anyways, I'm going to tell Blake he can come ok?"  "Sure Hun.." She said bummed out and like she didn't really care much. So I went and chased Blake to his car before he got in and I said, " we have to go get Jenna and Kyle at Starbucks, remember?"  " oh yeah but your mom said I had to leave."  " but she just said that you could go with me to get them."  " Oh alright then I will trust you I guess.." He said. "Ok!" I said laughing. So we were getting in the car and we started driving and next thing you know, we were in a kissing session. But wait, the wheel!! " Blake!!" I said after one last kiss. " the wheel!" I yelled. "Huh?" Was the last I heard of him and the last colors I seen were red like blood t and blue like his eyes because I was looking into his eyes at the moment. Then, I remember waking up at the hospital on a hospital bed. I looked around and then my head started to pound. Nurse: rest your head Hun. Me: were's Blake? Nurse: um... (Crying) h- he-hh-he's dead! Me:😵😯😩😫😔😭 Nurse: sorry Hun we couldn't do much about it. We heard you guys were in a pretty big relationship. Me: (clearing away tears) um well sort of.. I mean I just liked everything about him. His eyes, his hair, his abs, hi- I got cut off by the nurse. " um too much information sweetie." She said. "Sorry" I said sort of apologizing. " I'm sorry for your loss..." She said almost taking back an apology. " thank you so very much for everything you have done and how much you have tried to do for Blake." " not problem at all." She said with a smile on her face and I had a smile on my face too. " so what radio station do you listen to?" She asked. Wow! This place even has a radio?! Lol. " I listen to 97.1 but I like 100.1 all the way." I said. "Ok then, coming right up." Wow! Even quick service?! Amazing! So she played it and she said, " so your a country music fan eh?" BTW: I'M CANADIAN SO IM SORRY IF YOU ARE NOT CANADIAN. " yes, we live in the country of Canada."  " cool!" She said.   " we could get along very well then!"  "I am from the same place and I also like country music! Cool right?"  "Yes that is cool!" I said.

💛💙💜💚❤️💛💙💜💚❤️💛💙💜💚❤️💛💙💜💚❤️💛💙💜💚❤️

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter! Oh yeah, and please vote comment and please  add to your reading list! I will try to keep up at least every week. I am a very busy person so that's what I mean. That's why I haven't been posting too often. So sorry if I'm not right on time but as I said i am a very busy person so yeah.
Love ya, Mikayla xoxo