Chapter 4

Justin POV:

I immediately closed the map and turned around. Even though I knew that there was something going on with her it hit me... God knows how long she's been struggling with all of that.

"What's up?" I turned around and gave her a small smile.

"I wanted to create a twitter account and I wanted to ask you on ideas on what to call it. I thought about FaithBrooks or FaithBieber. What do you think?" She spoke softly.

"Well, you definitely should choose FaithBieber" I said while winking.

"Haha okay, thank youuuu, oh and by the way what were you doing?" She asked looking me straight in the eyes.

"Oh just business" I smiled. Woah I handled it like a pro. Just saying my swag never fades away. ( A/N you know that I just had to do that)

"Okay, I am going up to my room, creating my Twitter Account" she said with excitement in her voice and left.

I got my phone and dialed scooters number ( Justin/Scooter)

Hey Justin, what's up?

Scooter, would you mind coming over please? It is important. It is about Faith I need your advice on something plus you can finally meet her.

Okay sure. I'll be there in 40.

Thanks, you're the best.

I know.

We both laughed and hung up.

Faith didn't meet anyone of my family and friends. It's time though... but I wanted to share the first week with her alone. So we could get a little closer.

I got all the papers and put It in my work room. I locked the door and went up to Faith' room.

Knock knock

"COME INN" she yelled.

"Hey, scooter is coming around today, just wanted to let you know, in case you want to get ready or something" I giggled.

"OH MY GOSH JUSTIIIN! I am so excIted!!! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME EARLIER?!"

"Because baby girl, I just called him and asked if he wanted to come over" I laughed.

"Ohh.. oups BUT DONT DO THAT WITH OTHER PEOPLE! I want to make a good impression! I want them to like me" she said shyly while looking down on the ground.

"Why wouldn't they like you? You're amazing"

It was silent for a few moments.
Oh shit. That was so dumb for me to say...

"Anyway I am gonna go get readyyyy now" she kinda sang the ready and stood up and pushed me out.

Faith POV:

I am so excited to meet scooter. I mean we are talking about Scooter fucking Braun. That guy is just awesome. I have to look pretty! Okay no time for a shower left. First I will look what I am going to weaaar.
I went inside my wardrobe and looked around. My eyes caught a black skinny jeans. It was gorgeous. I am totally gonna wear that.
Mhmmm but what should I wear on top? I looked and looked and looked... until I found a cute grey long sleeved crop top. Even though it looked so cute I felt like something was missing...... and in that moment I saw a cute red bandana.

I straightened my hair and tied the bandana around my head. It looked so cute. Now to my makeup... I don't want to wear much because I am always going for the natural look.