Chapter 5

Justins POV:

"FAITH I GIVE YOU 10 MORE SECONDS IF YOU DONT OPEN THE DOOR BY THEN I WILL BREAK IT"

"1"

"2"

"3"

"4"

"5"

"6"

"7"

"8"

I heard her moving in the bathroom. I waited a bit I was about to start counting again but she finally opened it. She looked.... pale.

"Faith, what's wrong?? What happened in there?"

"Justin look I am very sorry for wasting your time and stuff and for being rude down there but I understand I am gonna pack my bag now, so I am ready when Jessi comes to pick me up" she said calmly but not happily.

"Why should your bag? And why is Jessi going to come and pick you up?" I was so confused.

"Justin please...just let me alone" she mumbled why trying to walk away.

I grabbed her wrist.

"Ouch" I heard her flinch.

"Oh my gosh I am sorry I didn't mean to hurt you like that"

"It's uhm it's okay" she smiled slightly.

"Show it to me"

"No justin don't worry its okay"

I was about to say something but then it hit me...

"FAITH!" I started to speak in a serious and loud voice, I wasn't screaming though.

"Show me your arm, now!" I demanded. I was dead serious. There is no way she's getting away with it.

"Justin see, it's fine"

"No faith! You will show it to me right n o w !!"

"Justin..."

But before she could continue I grabbed her arm and pulled her sleeves up...

I - I was speechless...

"Faith, let's go sit down..." I said as calm as I could.

"Tell me since when have you been doing this?" I started again.

"I don't know... been a few years now.. you know it's one of the things I hold on to, justin I don't have anything else. Do you know how many times I got adopted and then got putted back?? That sounds like I am a fucking object" she was tearing up.

"Faith I am so sorry, you don't deserve any of this but -" she spoke in between.

"Yea I know but there's no way I am going to change my mind about giving you back to the adoption center, yea I know it has nothing to do with me but it's a lot more pressure then you expected and you can't deal with it... just save it justin" she said while wiping a tear away.

"Faith what are you talking about???! I am NOT, I am NEVER gonna leave you?!!! You are my daughter and that won't change I know I am very young but still I am not letting you go! What I was going to say was... BUT I am not letting you hurt yourself!"

"Wait what? Justin I......... and I am so sorry on what I said to you down there the thing is I have been struggling with a lot of shit okay? And i am trying my best and no one has ever cared for me you are literally the only one who shows that much affection to me.... and I just don't know how to cope with it you know?"

"Baby girl I am here for you, always and we will talk about everything that has happened to you and that you are struggling with when you are ready but please tell me just the struggles you are dealing with no details and stuff but I need to know" I took her hand.

"I uhm.... yknow selfharm as you could probably guessed it by now" she let out a small laugh, I didn't though.

"And then there's anorexia and bulimia and depression..... I am sorry I know I am fucked up." She finished.

"No you are not" I smiled and embraced her into the BIGGEST hug ever.

"Faith baby let me clean your cuts..."

"It's not necessary" she said while playing with her hand.

"Yes it is I can't let it get infected or anything" and with that I stood up, got the first aid kit and then came back to her room where I cleaned her wrist up.

I kissed her forhead grapped the aid and wanted to leave because I thought to myself that she'd like to have some time alone.

Before I reached the door I heard her speak up.

"Dad, I love you"

/