Chapter 3

I swing the large door open stepping into the office with two secretaries, one of which happens to always be cranky causing me to dislike her where as the second one, Paula I believe her name is, has always been sweet to me sometimes even remembering my name and greeting me whenever she's seen me.

"Good morning Samantha I have some news for you," Paula informs me, making my curiosity linger because of her hope that I will answer back to her unlike most people here.

"Good morning Paula what did you need?" I ask as I show her that I crumpled up the paper and threw it in the recycle.

"So we have a new student, he's moved from Toronto and we wanted someone to show him around the school and explain to him how things work here, so all your teachers thought that you would be great for that, he's in the back with Mr. Grey head on in there so he will see you now," she fills me in and I thank her with a smile walking to the back heading to Mr. Grey's office.

I knock lightly on the door a few times, making a rhythm that has become a habit to me. I hear a muffled 'come on in' so I open the door and let myself in.

"Good morning my dear Samantha how are you this fine morning?" Mr Grey asks me, his gray eyes piercing into my plain brown ones as his deep voice fills my ears.

"I'm good Mr Grey how are you?" I smile my eyes looking down and realizing someone was sitting on a chair across from him. I assume the new student. I scan his body his eyes meeting with mine, I give him a warm smile focusing on his features. His hair a lighter brown shade then mine along with his eyes. I notice a lip ring, piercings in his ears, and another ring on his eyebrow. His plain white shirt showing me some of the ink under, along with letting me see how muscular he is. I direct my attention to Mr Grey exactly when he tells me to sit down.

"So Samantha this is Shawn, Shawn this is Samantha," he switches his eyes back to me "he's recently here moved from Toronto and I thought you'd be perfect to show him the ropes around school,"

"Uhm, yes I'd be fine with that. Is there anything in specific you'd like me to show him?" I ask Grey hoping that I don't have to show him much. The boys face clearly showing he could care less about being in this room with us.

*SHAWNS POV*
<Before Classes Started>
"So Shawn how are you liking Seattle so far?" My dumb ass stepdad asked me. This little shit is the reason I'm in this fucking city anyways. He happened to fill my moms brain with this city causing us to move 38 hours from all the thins we had in Ontario.

"It's a piece of shit," I said walking out of the house not letting him reply back to me. I inhale deeply letting the cold Seattle air fill my lungs. Okay so maybe it's not a pice of shit but it also happened to take everything from me.
"I fucking hate this weather," I mumbled as my cold fingers trembled for the car keys and the heater.

The drive to the bitch ass school was about ten minutes. The parking lots almost full. It was only 7:30, 20 minutes before first period. I step out slinging my backpack over one of my shoulders. I wet my lips with my tongue, tasting the iron on my lip walking by a group of girls not being able to keep there eyes on the guys in front of them.

Walking into the lame ass office a tall blonde lady says my name. I nod as she stands and motions for me to follow her. At first I thought she actually wanted my cock, and she's pretty hot so why not but she ended up dropping me off at some guys office.

He ended up explaining some stupid shit I didn't even hear the half of, that's when the girl walked in.

❯ ❯ ❯ ❯
Hey so Gisselle here. Chapter three complete I hope you like it, and please don't forget to comment vote and fan thanks guys.
Gisselle