Chapter 2

Halfway through our second period block the office TA walks in handing my teacher a slip of paper, she reads it and looks at me then focuses back on the lesson.

Once she has dismissed everyone to partner up and study the topic before class ends, she grabs the slip of paper and walks in my direction. 'Oh god,' I think to myself as she walks closer to me. I look down at my book, trying to focus on something else other than the bad feeling butterflies in my stomach telling me that there is a chance that it could be punished. Of course I haven't done anything wrong but you never know.

"Good morning Samantha," Ms. Jones stares at me blankly with her cold blue eyes. She's always thought I was a trouble maker because of my tops that often times show my stomach, she's friendly to me just not very fond of those tops making her think I'm not who I am.

"Good morning Ms. Jones," I reply with a warm smile trying to take her attention away from my top that shows a bit of cleavage.

"So it looks like you needed in the office," she explains, behind her eyes I can tell that she doesn't see it as a surprise that they need me in there.

"Uhm okay," I reply before she strides away. I turn to Brooklyn who has a confused look on his face.

"What's that about?" He asks me grabbing the slip of paper from my hand and reading it to see.

"I don't know, I guess I'll find out soon enough, I'll be right back," I tell him leaning down to kiss his cheek and take the paper back looking down to see it walking through the doorway out to the hallways.

❯ ❯ ❯ ❯

Hey so chapter 2 is finished, I hope you like it and please don't forget to comment vote and fan thank you Gisselle