Healing with Holistic Medicicne

Holistic treatment is an arrangement of medicinal services which encourages a healthy and cooperative style of well being for everyone in order to drive towards the ideal fulfillment of the physical, mental spiritual and social wellbeing of an individual.

At the end of the day, where traditional medical treatment focuses on psychological outcome of behavior, holistic counseling believes in treating the issues from physical and spiritual context along with the psychological factor.

This type of treatment focuses the need to consider person on overall basis which includes doing analysis of factors like physical, emotional, nutritional, social, environmental, and spiritual and lifestyle values. Dr. Ashima Shukla believes that the approach of Holistic medicine basically focuses on learning, efforts and responsibility for personal growth in order to accomplish the right balance of one's well being. It also encompasses all stated modalities of diagnosis and treatment which includes drugs and surgery in case if there is lack of safe alternative.

The medicine practitioners of holistic treatment have a general believe that the body of a human being is made up of many interdependent parts and if one part stops working in a proper way then it will affect all other parts of the body. Similarly, if there is any imbalance caused in the physical and emotional health of a person than it will negatively affect the overall health of that individual.

Being a holistic counselor Dr. Ashima Shukla is conscious of the overall well being of her clients. She believes in implementing an integrative approach to heal the mind. The magic of holistic treatment lies in improving the mental, physical and spiritual health. Enjoy new and improved state of well being with holistic treatment.