Expectations?!

I was happy that were together, he always put smile on my face , he always makes me feel special.

He was my unwedded husband , who gave me a life that was worth it. A life that i never thought exists.

I choose him over my studies, i don't know why, but the only thing i know is that  I really do love him.

I choose to be with him because i know he will take care of me.

Those every seconds, every hour, everyday we  cherish every moments.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.

Until a day comes when he gave me a reason to be regretful.

When he told me a words that made me broke. "Let's  break up" a words that changed all, a words that made me feel unreasonable in life. His name "Chanyeol" will always remind me of how he make me happy and how he hurted and broke me.

I wanted to have a new life , to make my name "Kyungsoo" meaningful and reasonable again.

After Years......

Yes, up until now i still want to see him not because i wanted him to renew our relationship but i wanted him to see and realized that i will never waste my life because of him.

And yes, we never seen each other again, even fate dont want us to.

I am happy now having a work as an  Architect, because after i knew that even if i was hurt in the past , it has nothing to do with my new life nor the present.

Even until now i never decided to love again, because equals to it is a broken you.

And now i realized that i can fix and make my life again colorful by my self.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

It was just a short break up story and im hoping that you like it.

Thanks for voting,  this is my first oneshot with prologue story, it seems funny but thank.

Im going to post other stories...

Please support :)))