The black

The mechanical voice screamed CODE BLACK CODE BLACK, and panic spread around the hall. Abby and Townsend were back to back, guns at the ready. Mum and Joe where at the doors, guarding the entrance, and Zach and me where in combat mode scanning the room for imposters with guns posed. Bex had her arm on Liz, protecting the most petite girl there. Macey was leading Preston away from the crowd to safety.

Suddenly everything went quite, for the briefest moment, everything was still. And then that moment was over. The windows crashed, and black figures swung in, surrounding us from every angle. Gee can i just have one day of? Me and Zach shared a glance, knowing it was show time."hey remember Barcelona?" I asked Zach mischievously."No Gallagher girl. Not that again"Zach said sternly. I simply winked and ran up to the front of the hall where the vicars podium stood. Using my own momentum, i lept up and jumped, grabbing onto the rope the figures had swung in on. I used it to knock out the first three snipers and i somersaulted onto the fourth. Another man tried to sneak up behind me but i flipped him over, onto another one of his masked friends. I grinned at Zach, who rolled his eyes and grabbed my arm and pulled me back into the crowd.

I saw Tina slapping a imposter with a napotine patch, Eva strangling another to the ground. Bex looked at ease, fighting three guys at the same time and Lizzy dearest had jumped onto someones back, holding on for dear life. Zach kicked a masked guy, and I flipped him. I elbowed a guy, and Zach punched him in the chest. Within five minutes, every single imposter was on the ground, unconscious. 

Liz looked very pale and was sat in a corner. Macey looked calm and was simply re-applying her lipstick. Mum was on the phone to the CIA director and Joe was searching all the men in black. I walked up to my mum who gave me a smile. "Who where they?" I asked, she replied "Just some people who couldn't resist the idea of the best agents in the business all being in the same room, without being on a mission." I sighed and went to sit next to Bex who was sharpening her 'nail-file'. Seriously, sometimes i wonder if we're the psychos! 

An: 3rd chapter yay! Im not sure what gonna happens next so some suggestions would be good! reviews are love xo