Here comes the Bride

I gasped as I saw the grand hall. The usually stone walls had white lace draped from the floor to the ceiling, the tables and chairs had disappeared and replaced  by cream chairs, a big bow on each (I suspect that was Maceys handy work, give her a piece of ribbon and she can make anything). Light poured in from the windows and bouquets filled with bright flowers where dotted at every possible position. It was perfect.

The music started playing and all of the guests stood, some with teary eyes. Joe linked my arm- it only seemed write for my godfather/stepdad to give me away- and we began to walk down the aisle. I passed Tina, who I suspect was taking notes for her gossip column, Eva ,who look stunning in a emerald dress,and Kim who waved and grinned excitedly. With my three best friends behind me, we got closer to the front, where Abby and Townsend where stood, holding hands, along with the Blackthorne boys and Preston. Jonas tugged uncomfortably at his his navy tie but Preston looked at ease in his four piece suit, I guess it was second nature for him. Mum and Grant (the best man) where waiting for us at the end. Joe squeezed my shoulder and took his seat, and I walked towards mum.  Here dark hair shined and her dress fitted effortlessly over her tiny body.  She had tears in her eyes as I went to squeeze her hand - she whispered in my ear "you look gorgeous, kiddo" and went to take her seat next to Joe. Grant winked mischievously at me, I rolled my eyes but couldn't resist smiling and then went to stand next to Zach.

Ah Zach, his black hair was styled perfectly ,and when he looked at me with those emerald eyes it was easy to get lost in them. The vicars voice woke me from the trance (he offered to do my wedding in Egypt, lets just say he owes me). When it came my turn to speak, I turned to Zach and said,"I promise to love and care for you, and I will try in every way to be worthy of your love. I will always be honest with you, kind, patient and forgiving. I promise to try to be on time. But most of all, I promise to be a true and loyal friend to you. I love you." Next came the 'I do's' and before I knew it I was being dipped kissed, movie style by the love of my life. The moment seemed to last forever, well until the lights went out and the code black started.

Au; did you like it? sorry i haven't updated in like 2 months but i kinda forgot about it! Please review!