I finally know her

Clint's POV

Haay! Second day of School panibagong pag hahanap na naman sa classroom ko. Well kailangan kong mag tyaga para mahanap ko siya.

School...

Where is my classroom ba? I can't find it. Why this School is so big I can't find my classroom all the time. (May nakitang estudyante) Yes may student I might ask her.

Me: Hello Miss can I ask you a question?

Ateng student with matching beautiful eyes: Yes you can. What is your question? 

Me: Ahm. Where is this building and the classroom? Kanina ko pa kasi hinahanap hindi ko makita I think I'm lost.

Ate: ah. I will bring you there nalang para mas okay. Tsaka para hindi kana din mahirapan.

Me: Oh thank you miss your so nice.

Ate: Thanks. It's not a problem

Lakad! Lakad! Lakad! Ang layo naman nakakapagod.

Ate: Ah kuya nandito na tayo. Sana sure ka na yan talaga yung sched mo ha.

Me: Ah yeah! I'm not familiar kasi sa lugar. Sorry

Ate: No its okay its my pleasure to help you. Gotta go bye :)

Me: Thank you! (And then she went away)

Classroom...

Woah! We have a Professor  na. Sana hindi siya masungit. Okay I interrupted what they're doing. Sorry (all of them are looking at me maliban sa isang babae)

Sorry sir I'm late.

No, its okay you may sit now.

He is mabait naman pala. Oh they are introducing their selves. Interesting :D after they introduce their selves may isa pa pala. Then she stood up and introduce herself now I will know her name also.

I was shocked when I see her. Holy guacamole! She is that gorgeous girl that I met yesterday. Na love at first sight ako sa kanya kasi sobrang ganda niya. This is nteresting excited na ako malaman ang name niya. She is starting now.

Hello guys! I know you know me na but for the sake of our Professor I will introduce myself. My name is Zendaya 19 y/o, I have 2 bestfriends they are Laureen and Georgina. I love to sing that's all thank you.

So she is Zendaya she is so beautiful she's like a goddess. I wanted to know her, I wanted to be with her, I want her.

A/N: But how about your fiancee. And what will you tell your father?

I don't know miss author maybe I will talk to my father that I like someone and not willing to marry that girl. Kaya ko naman patakbuhin ang company namin I'm a smart guy.

I will fight for her. I don't even care kung magalit man ang dad ko basta siya ang gusto ko at hindi niya ako mapipigilan sa kagustuhan ko.

Please vote and share :)