11. Choice

E R I C A 

My mind was running all over the place, I couldn't even think straight today. I had decided to stay home while my family and Harry gone out of town, I made up a lie saying I wasn't feeling good and just go without me. Suddenly i'm jumped from my thoughts and my door opening to reveal my mother holding two mugs.

"I thought some tea could help with you're mind of yours." She tells me with a faint smile. I bite the inside of my mouth, I could feel the blood flowing out.

"How do you know?" I ask her as she hands me one of the mugs and sits next to me on my bed in my room.

"A mother's instinct. Now tell momma what's matter baby.' She tells me and takes a sip from her tea.

"I don't know, I'm just thinking I guess or maybe the fact that Harry asked me to move with him to London." I tell her, she gasp while taking a sip from her tea, I laugh a little but hand her a towel that seem to be on the floor.

"And what did you say?" She looks at me with her raising eyebrows.

"I haven't said anything, he told me to think it through." I sign, I didn't know what I wanted. I was just out of out it.

"You're confused and that's alright, we all have gone through that as a young adult and a young couple." I don't know what it is or what but my mother was being calm then I had imagine if I ever told her about Harry asking me to go to London.

"What do you think I should do?" It was starting to be a habit of me pulling my skin nail whenever I can't think straight or when I'm just freaking out about everything.

"As a mother I don't want to see none of my children leaving the nest but I want to see them happy and doing something they love. I can't make the choice for you but I can tell you what you really need to do. You need to think with the heart and not with the mind because sometimes the heart can decide quicker then you're mind could." She tells me with a smile. I don't know what I could do without my mother she been my rock and my best friend since I was a little girl. I might not have shared a lot of stuff with her she knows I could come to her for advice. 

"I think I understand now and know what to do." I rush up from my bed. I felt it, my heart was telling me, telling me to be with him.

"That's my girl." My mother says and giving me a big hug. She kisses my forehead and leaves the room so I could Harry. I stare at my phone before pressing dial, I listen the phone as it rings a couple minutes and soon it's answered by a husky deep voice.

"Yes babe." A smile grows upon my smiles but I had to act serious before I could tell him anything or about my choice I made.

"We need to talk when you get home." I tell him, I was trying so hard not grin or anything because he could see through me now. 

"Are you okay? Anything happen?" He was being worried, I know I shouldn't put that hard on him but I don't want give it away so quick. I rather have him here in person to tell him, it's more better together.

"Nothing happen Harry, it'd just we need to talk about something very important. Something we had talked about before." I tell, the other line was still quiet before Harry speaks.

"Okay love, I'll see you in a bit."We both soon hang out without another word. A smile stays on my face. I couldn't believe I was really do this. I was going to be with him. Am I falling for him that hard. If I am, I need to tell him. I have to tell him about my past about my fears of waters and the reason behind it.

/

Suddenly a car door is heard from outside, I look through the window to see Harry look frustrated or nervous about what I'm going to tell him. I'm even nervous to tell him what I have to tell him. Soon the door opens to my old room, I don't say a word or anything once I feel the bed dipping me. I keep my head low before I feel Harry's finger on my chin and lifting my head up t look at him.

"Whatever you have to tell me, I promise I won't get mad or be upset." Trust me I don't think you'll be upset or better yet mad about this Harry. 

"I don't know what to say or how to say this Harry." I tell him, his hand falls onto of my mind. He brings my hand upon his cold lips and kisses my knuckles as always.

"One question."He points before I could tell him anything. I have a feeling this going to be a different then he has in mind.

"Are you pregnant?" He says, he looks a little scared but covers it with his unsure smile.

"No not now, or for while until were ready to have kids." I tell him with a smile, he signs of realize from his body.  

"Can I tell you something, something I feel about you." He smiles at me and lets me keeps on going.

"I never felt this way before about someone even if I just barely know the person but I come to realize this person in front me this the all in me. See's the habits I have or when I'm just nervous to admit things. Today my mind was running right, I couldn't think straight because what you told me the other day, about me moving in with you. You said it was up to me and I didn't know what to do or say about it but suddenly a person helped me made a choice. She told me to think with the heart and not with the mind because sometimes the heart can decide quicker then you're mind could." I didn't even realize it but warm tears were spilling out.

"And my heart had-"Before I could finish what I had to say, Harry smash his lips into mine. My eyes flatter close tight and fingers roam through his curls.

_

Sorry! but I think I'm going to stop right there. Trust me the next chapter will be better I think. Lol. I think this was a very sucky chapter! It didn't call me like I had imagine it would but once I write chapter 12 I think it will call me lol

What do you think is going to happen next?

Do you thin Erica is going to tell Harry what she thinks?

Is Harry going to tell Erica the same about how she feels about him.

VOTE x COMMENT! xx.