Chapter 1 the Prophecy

~(Brightstar's P.O.V)~

!%%^%&%^$ A DREAM #%%$%#$$#$$#

I was walking in the most beautiful forest I had ever seen. The sun shone though the emerald green trees and the prey acted like they had never seen a cat before. Then, suddenly, as I was about to leap at a bird when I heard a rustle and turned to see a flash of a red pelt. Then the scent hit my nose. Fox! The thing was suddenly right in front of me. I pi to move, but I couldn't. I shut my eyes and waited for it to attack me. But the attack never came. Instead, a soft, kind voice spoke. "Hello, dear friend. Do not fear. I will not attack you. I come to deliver a message, a warning."

It was then I opened my eyes to see the fox sitting down, tail wrapped neatly around its paws with all the honor of a cat. Then I sputtered out a weak "Who are you?" The fox looked at me with deep green eyes and responded "I am Spiritstar." My mind swirled Star? how could this fox get the leader name? I had a million questions swirling in my head, and opened my mouth to ask them, but Spiritstar held up her paw to silence me. I came with a warning. this I  must tell you. A spirit of the forgotten will rise from the Blossom of the Storm and Bramble from the Wind. Only then will the forest be free from the hold of darkness. Then, we shall be remembered." I looked, at her, dumbfounded. I opened my mouth to ask, but then I woke up the warning fresh in my head.  

~(A/N)~ Sorry this was so short! Next time it will be longer! until then, bye!