Chapter 6- The Prophecy Pt. 2

(Flowerstar's (DarkClan's Leader) P

(Flowerstar's (DarkClan's Leader) P.O.V.)

I stalked in the clean and crisp night, my fur lightly rippling in the soft breeze as the clouds covered the moon briefly.  My amber eyes flashed in the now pitch blackness of the night. I breathed deeply, and pricked my ears to reach and hear the sounds of prey. My tail swished in glee when I heard the small ruffling of a sparrow's feathers as it perched on a branch not too high up and not to far away. Now stalking  for prey, my already quiet footfalls became completely silent as I reached the tree on witch the bird had landed.

Then, as the moon came out, all I could see was a white shaded blur. It took a heartbeat, but then the smell wafted up my nose. Fox! I have to run away, I had to warn cats, I had to fight it off! But my legs wouldn't let me up and do any of those things. Instead, all I could do was stand there, at the foul beast's mercy. And out of experience, I'd say foxes didn't have much feelings, so I closed my eyes and waited. And waited. And waited some more. Geez, this fox sure is taking its sweet time I think to myself.

Then I gathered up the courage to open my eyes. I did a double-take. Then all I could think was how odd the sight before me was. This fox, the enemy of my Clan since the ancients, was sitting there, tail wrapped around its paws, looking at me with amusement and wisdom in its pink (he's an albino) eyes.

"Hi!" He greeted me, smiling. My voice trailed off ."H-Hi?" I stammered. I then wanted to ask who he was, before I could, he beat me to it. "You are Flowerstar, right? Leader of DarkClan?," I nodded, and he continued, "Well, nice to meet you! My name is Cloudpelt, and come with great news from StarClan, to your Clan!" His white fur fluffed up more, and I could see how his name made sense, though how did he get a warrior name if he's a fox? He smiled down on me, and began speaking again.

He laughed. "Right now your most likely very confused, huh? Well, sorry, but I gotta tell you this real quick before you wake up," His voice lost all laughter and became mysterious and powerful, like a leader. "A darkness is rising, and we have been forgotten. From the Ending Glow of Day and a Swirling Storm of Water, a spirit shall rise. Within this spirit is a memory of those forgotten, and it shall rise against the Rising Winds of Darkness and with its ally, destroy it forever."

Before I could ask what the rising darkness was, or who, light flooded my gaze, and I was met with the worried face of Midnightsong.