Part 13

-Grapes pov-
As I drop Maddie off at school I drive to the parking lot to park.

"Hey!!" I hear someone yell. Then I hear pushing. Then I hear skidding. Then I hear backpacks being thrown on the ground...

I turn around slowly seeing Lucas bullying Tomas.

"Listen here I KNOW you were the one who put pudding inside my shoe before last night's game!" He shouts.

"It wasn't me Lucas and leave me alone!" Tomas pushed Lucas off him and doesn't run away but, WALKS away. Like no. You have to run.. Guess not....

Lucas grabs Tomas by the hook on your back pack and starts yelling again.

"THAT MIGHT OF COST US THE PLAYOFFS your lucky we didn't lose." Lucas shouts.

"Well you didn't so be happy, I told you, I didn't do it!!" Tomas shouts.

"oh yeah?" Lucas asks Tomas while being all up in his face.

"Who was it then?!"

I stay in my car not wanting to be the next victim. I want to help Tomas but I don't want betray Lucas, well we're not friends but I don't want to be his next target.

... Screw it

"LUCAS STOP!" I yell slamming the door.

They both look my way.

"Sean?" Tomas asks. I haven't seen him since last year..

"Ya hi. Stop bulling Tomas." I say sternly.

"Listen kid, I almost twisted my ankle because my shoe was full of pudding and I couldn't clean it out!"

"Well I'm glad you didn't, and Tomas didn't do it last night!" I bark at him.

"Your input doesn't matter here so scat!" Lucas shouts; Tomas still looking scared as ever.

Tomas isn't a "nerd" or "geek" or shy or anything but he is know to be a prankster. But not a cowardly prankster. If he did it he would tell him, and he didn't.. But how do I tell him...

"Tomas was at my house last night and we were doing homework! There is no way he could of pranked you!" I say.

I look down at my watch; 3 minutes till class starts.

Tomas nods in agreement.

"Well why didn't you tell me tommy? You should of told me in the first place so this all-"

Mid sentence Lucas punches me in the face. Right in the left eye.

Tomas gets shocked and kicks Lucas in the ankle.

"I hope I twisted your poor little ankle!" Tomas shouts.

And then I kick his knee.

"Run. Now." Tommy tells me.

We both run into the building.

"Hey I'll call you later, thanks for that now I really got to go to class." With that he's gone.
~
I start walking to my locker to put away my stuff.

I head to science and prepare my self for the rest of my day.
~
In science everyone glares at me. I'm not late.. I'm wearing pants.. I was here yesterday...

My eye!

The teacher walks in and says hi but I interrupt her by asking if I could go to the bathroom.

She scrunches up her for head but them says yes.

I run to the bathroom and look at my eye...
It all black and blue and swollen..

I go back to the classroom and sit down.

"Sean?" Mrs. Lottery asks me.

"Yea?" I say in return.

"Did that just happen... Your eye.."

"Yea.. Umm no big deal."

"Go to the nurses office now Sean. I will get someone to take notes for you."

I sign.

I go to the nurses to get a ice pack or whatever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is everyone still enjoying this? Idk if not I can get rid of it and it will give me more time to make another story.. Please let me know if I should continue or not or at least if I should end it soon