A little bit about how I began writing this story

It was a sunny day and I was at my aunt's home,then I decided to go and buy some ice cream,so I went to bought them and when  I was on my way back home when I met one of our relatives,who was just 1 year older than me.I invited her to our home,so we made our way to my aunt's home,we sat,had a talk and about in the evening she left.The next day my aunt needed to go to work and she suggested me to call our relative so I wouldn't be bored.She was living one floor down from my aunt so when my aunt left,she stopped at their home and told her to come up if she could.After a bit I heard a knock on the door and when I opened it I saw her,so we started to play with my little cousin (I was taking care of him)and then all of a sudden we came up with the idea to make a small theater play so we started pretending that we are doctors etc.Then we decided to pretend that we were sisters and we were living together etc,When we finished we decided to write it down so we'd be able to continue it the next day.And so slowly-slowly we wrote a whole story out of nowhere.Recently one of my friends told me about this site and I decided to publish it.

Hope you like it.

P.S. Since this story is written 6-7 years ago you will notice that my writing way is slightly different from the one in my other stories.I was 14-15 when I wrote this story. :D