How'd you find my page

"Bye sweetie, take care" my mom says as I get out the car. I run to find my Bestfriend Elizabeth. I see her beautiful long pastel pink hair and i know that's her. "Hey" I tell her she smiles at me and says "hey love." The bell rings we hug and we get going to our class. As I walk in my class I see the schools fuckboy Ashton he's always trying to get at me but I ignore him. He smirks at me I roll my eyes. The thing is the I have to sit behind him so I get so irritated with him. "Hi baby" I hear behind me I ignore it and then all of the sudden I feel someone poke me I turn around to see Ashton smiling " what are you smiling at?" I question. "Your beautiful face lovely" he answers. I told my eyes and turn around for the rest of class I just kept focused on the stupid teacher so Ashton wouldn't talk to me.

After school ......

I'm waiting for my mom to pick me up.(15 minutes later) "how was your day?" My mom asks. "Oh just being bugged by a stupid fuck boy and talking about blink 182 with my bestfriend" I think in my head. "Actually nothing new just work" I finally say. "When you get home I want you to clean your room okay" my mom starts. "Yea yea" I say.
After cleaning my room I go on my lap top and see a bunch of inboxes from that boy Luke I decide to check them.

LUKE_THE_PUNK: sooo?

LUKE_THE_PUNK:hello?

LUKE_THE_PUNK: you there ?

LUKE_THE_PUNK: I guess not well bye.

ALICE_: hey

LUKE_THE_PUNK: hey!!!

ALICE_: how did you find my page?:/

LUKE_THE_PUNK: well I was looking at my favorite account and saw your like.

ALICE_: oh okay lol

LUKE_THE_PUNK: what's your favorite blink song?

AlICE_: time to break up. yours?

LUKE_THE_PUNK: first date :-)

ALICE_: ooo I love that song!!

LUKE_THE_PUNK: hey gtg, will you still talk to me tomorrow?

ALICE_: umm yea lol , bye :)

LUKE_THE_PUNK: yay ttyl :-)

I turned off my lap top and decided to call my bestfriend.
(On phone)
Elizabeth:hey!!!
Alice: hi
Elizabeth: dude guess what
Alice: what ?
Elizabeth: guess
Alice: your mom is letting you dye your hair again?
Elizabeth: what? No haha. She bought me three tickets to a twenty one pilots concert!!
Alice: omg no way !!
Elizabeth: Yesss! And of course I'm making you go!
Alice: omg!! Omg!! I'm freaking out
Elizabeth: but we need one more person to come along.
Alice: well my mom likes twenty one pilots.
Elizabeth: your kidding right? Haha
Alice: yea haha she doesn't like them she says they sound dumb.
Elizabeth: well they are the opposite.
Alice: duh!!
Elizabeth: well I have to go see you tomorrow I love you.
Alice: bye I love you too.
(End of call)
I sit in silence but with so much emotion because my bestfriend is taking me to see twenty one pilots.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Authors note
Hey guys sorry for making you guys wait so long it's just that school is taking over my life and I have no time. Well I love you guys and have a nice day💗.sorry if there are a lot of mistakes.