*Chapter Four*

*Chapter 4*

Kat's POV

An alarm goes off telling me that it is 8:00, time to get up!

I flip the sheets out from over me and jump out of the bed.

"Aria! Time to get up!" She just moans making me groan.

I walk over to her bed, and shake her until her hand slaps my face.

"Hey!" I shout at her.

"Shut up," she says.

"Fine if you aren't going to wake up then I get the bathroom first!"

"What- NO!" With that Aria jumps out of bed and rushes for the bathroom, but I already beat her to it.

"Sorry, I get the bathroom!" I laugh at her.

"B-but...," Aria gives me the puppy dog eyes.

"Ok, fine! But don't use all of the hot water!" I say as I trudge over to the love seat.

"No guarantees!" Aria says as she shuts the door to the bathroom.

I groan, I might be here for a while.

Know that it would be awhile, I decide to text Niall who gave me his own PERSONAL number last night! I screamed.

'Hey ;)' I sent. He replied within seconds almost like he was waiting for my text. I squirmed in my seat with the thought that HE the REAL freaking Niall Horan wanted me to text him.

'Hey. Sup?' He said

'Waiting for Aria to get out of the bathroom... She takes FOREVER! U?' I said. I heard the water turn on in the bathroom. She's just now getting in the shower? I'm gonna be here forever!

'Haha Harry's the same way. Getting ready for breakfast... I'm starving!' I laughed.

'Me too... Wanna go down to the buffet real fast?'

'Sure then we can go eat with Aria and the guys. Meet you down there.' I jumped up and started dancing. I danced over to the closet where my suitcase was, and dug around until I found something that wasn't too formal, but still cute.

I slipped the peach colored dress over my head, and pulled on my tan wedges. I grabbed my matching tan clutch and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Aria, I'm gonna grab a bagel real fast I'll be back by ten. K?"

"Okay stay safe!" She sang through the door. I yanked the door to the suite open, and walked confidently down the hall to the elevator.

OMG THE Niall Horan just asked me out on a date!

Even though its not really a date... But OMG!!!

The elevator seems to go up slowly. OMG! Hurry up I need to see Niall!!!

The doors ding open and I find myself face to face with a man in a business suit, "excuse me miss," he says in a high pitched voice.

I manage to stifle the giggle inside of me until I'm out of his way.

OMG he had such a high voice and it's squeaky too, kind of like spongebob!

I contain my laughter as I reach the buffet.

I see Niall standing off to the side, and I rush to him.

"Hey Niall!" I say excitedly, that is until I see, "...Harry?"

"Yeah, he wanted to come along too, are you okay with that?" Niall says.

I try to contain my sorrow, "Yeah, it's fine."