He's Trouble (Harry Styles)

HIIIIII I'm new to wattpad please enjoy my story, dolls :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The wind from the open window blew through my thick, brown hair as i walked down the stairs, where i spent 4 years of my life. I joyfully sighed, i was finally moving back to my hometown: Holmes Chapel, Cheshire. I silently walk out the door to my old house and hop onto my parents Range rover.

"Don't worry Em, we'll be home sooner than you think," My mum says, lightening up my mood.

I slightly smile, remembering my bestfriends and family members from back home. I even remember HIM. Anyway, both of my parents are lawyers, but my father wanted to move to Manchester thinking we'd have a "better life," but in reality i was pretty lonely. I'm not gonna lie, Manchester is beautiful, but nothing compares to my hometown. I made new friends here, but i truly missed my bestfriend Elena.

4 HOURS LATER

"Wake up sleepy head, we're home!" My dad says excitedly, as my mum lightly chuckles to herself.

I silently yawn and cover my mouth with the sleeve of my comfy sweater.

Nothing has really changed. Holmes Chapel remains peaceful and beautiful. I hop out the car, carrying my purple jansport bookbag. I step foot on the lawn of my home, which i missed dearly. i can't wait to just jump on my bed like the crazy 14 year old girl i was.

As i entered my home, i see both parents are unpacking boxes which were scattered everywhere. I lightly chuckle, "What's going on? It looks like a hurricane decided to come for a visit."

"Oh Em, can you please go get the last box? It's in the trunk,"

"Sure thing,mum." I say

I walk out the door, the wind slightly blowing my hair. It was now dark and a bit chilly. I shivered and held my arms to my shoulders.

I reached the truck and opened the trunk. Once i held the box in my cold hands, i slowly walked down the driveway, but i stopped because i felt someone burning holes in the back of my head.

I turn my head to the left, and i instantly make eye contact with those familiar green orbs.

SHIT

I forgot he lives next door.

He who? Harry Styles, my childhood enemy.

He was wearing black jeans, converse, a Jack Willis hoodie, and a gray beanie with his curls tucked in. He's tall as hell. Puberty hit him hard.  

He smirked as i checked him out. Hey come on, you can't lie.

He looked so dark. I noticed his knuckles were covered in blood. He must've punched a wall or something.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Emily Hartwell? You look different." Harry says with a wink. I scoff and straighten  my position, trying to seem a bit confident.

"It is indeed, and she's back."  I say confidently

He steps forward and strokes my hair, "I still don't like you."

I smirk and pry his hand off my hair, "Same here, Styles." I playfully smack his arm and approach the inside of my house with the box still in my hands.

Last thing i hear was him mumbling something about, 'see you at school'

"What took you so long?" My dad asked

"Ummm i couldn't find the box," I lied. I'm such a bad liar. He nods his head.

"Well get to sleep. You have school tomorrow," My mum interrupts, changing the subject. I groan. I hate school. I'm not a big fan. Can't i have one extra day?

"Alright well i'm off. Goodnight Mum, Night dad," yawning, i head upstairs.

I unpack my bags with my PJ's and strip off. I didn't realize i left my curtains up till i heard someone wolf whistling, faintly. I turn my head and see Harry checking me out. I look down and realize i'm just in my undergarments. I felt my checks turn as hot as a potatoe. Ahhhhhh.

I look for the nearest clothing material to cover my body. AH! YES my sweatshirt. I raced for it, covered my body, and closed the curtains. I sigh and run my fingers through my hair. That was so embarrassing. I can't believe he just saw me half naked... My life is ruined.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEXT MORNING

Today i'm finally starting school once again. I can't wait to catch up with my old pals and my bestfriend, Elena.

I change into a tank top with a lace cardigan, jeans, and my gray toms. I walk downstairs to be greeted by my parents.

"Morning dear, breakfast is ready." My mum happily smiles handing me a plate of eggs, bacon, and pancakes. Mmmmm

I take a seat beside my father who is reading the newspaper while drinking his coffee.Typical. If you're wondering, yes i'm the only child. It gets pretty lonely sometimes, but i've gotten used to it.

I finish my breakfast and run to the door with my book bag in hand. I say my goodbyes and head out the door.

My walk to school was boring, but i wonder where harry was?

As i enter the school gates i start to feel a bit nervous. "Need help?" I hear a husky voice behind me say. I turn around  to be greeted by a pair of green eyes.

"No, i think i can find my way," I didn't wanna deal with his bullshit this early in the morning.

"C'mon, the least i can do is guide you to the office." He smiles

"Fine," I give in. He guides me to the front office. I was walking by his side and i couldn't help but notice his muscles and tattoos on his arms.

"Uhhh I'll see you later." He scratches the back of his neck and leaves down the hall. Awkward

I enter the front office and see two students getting yelled at. One was blonde with blue eyes and the other had a quiff with hazel eyes. Apparently, they had spray painted graffitti on the schools parking lot. I quicly recovered my schedule and walked out.

I didn't know where i was going, but i still managed to get somewhere. That was until i crashed into someone that sent me flying to the ground. Books and everything.

"Oh my god, i'm so sorry." That familiar, girly voice rang in my ears. ELENA

"EM?! Emily?!," She asls with enthusiasm.

"Yes, It's me, El!" I say excitedly. We both crash into a bone crushing hug.

"I missed you so much." I say sincerely. It looks as if she's about to cry.

"I did too EM." She takes my schedule off of my hands and inspects it. She grins. We probably have classes together.

I look over her shoulder and spot Harry with a group of boys. I didn't recognize none, but the two boys i saw earlier in the office. Elena also looks at the direction i'm looking at.

"Don't tell me you like Harry."

"N-no. I don't like him," i say

"I know harry's always been bad, but he's worse now." El tells me which gets me listening.

"Wait... what do you mean?" I ask confused.

"He's in a gang......He's not the same, Em. He's trouble. Please stay aways from him."

Those 3 words caught me by surprise. I can't believe it. Something must be wrong. I should be scared, right? But i'm not. I need to find out what got him into this mess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N THATS IT FOR THIS CHAPTER :) ANY THOUGHT, IDEAS?? PLEASEEEEE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK :D

TILL NEXT TIME

-ADDIE_DOLL