Chapter One

The music rhythm and the women's dancing bodies are perfect.Colorful lasers beam through them.One of those 'thems' are Kylie.Kylie Collins.

Flipping her hair left right,she probably enjoyed her dancing.It was just like she never cared about anything.She had so much fun,realizing it's so good to be a damn teenager.

Dancing like there's no tomorrow.Kylie and her friend Heavenleigh.Her name is pretty weird,but Kylie find it real cool.Kylie seemed to ignore her while she's in the club,so Heavenleigh just left her alone.Kylie didn't even know that she left her,so she just continued having fun in the club.

Heavenleigh sighed.She knew Kylie's parents are going to arrive at any time.She'd miss her,of course.It was many years ago when Kylie came into their house.They decided to have fun first before Kylie would wave her hand in front of her.But Kylie only cared about having fun,not to think and sigh that this night would be their last chance to see each other.Heavenleigh started staring at her parent's Volkswagen Bug,which she was allowed to use it only for today.Heavenleigh's parents would sure miss Kylie,too.Nobody in their house would not miss Kylie.

Kylie used to live in their house since she was 11 and a half months old.Her mom gave Kylie to them,and Kylie was a fun person.It was very seldom if she would just sit down and think about her parents.But if she would do that,she'd lock herself up into her room.She was a very understanding person.She always had fun with Heavenleigh,who acted like her sister.They love hanging out and stuff like that,and they love reading Greek Mythology stuff.People might want love life at their age and get some love experience,but Kylie and Heavenleigh only cared about Rick Riordan and his books.They love Percy Jackson books.And now,Heavenleigh remembered again,her parents would come and get Kylie,who looked like Aphrodite,personality is like Persephone,and a brain like Athena.She began reminiscing things that they did,and she just looked at the stars to stop her sadness.

Not much seconds,Kylie came out of the club too.She sat beside Heavenleigh.Putting Heavenleigh's arms at the back of Kylie,And Kylie did the same either.With the wind rustling and stars twinkling,they start singing their favorite song.

"It's Marvin Gaye and get it on~..."they sang,as they stomp their feet.