Chapter Twelve.

[Maine's]

Yesterday,Kylie texted me she won't go to school today.Well that is pretty much bad because I am already friends with Will Gray.

"Graaaaaaaay."I said.

"What?"He asked.He was drawing something ugly.

"Did you hear about the most powerful Zeus?"I said.

"Yep."

"Did you know his drawings are like yours?"I asked.

"What?"he said.

"Pretty much ugly."I said.

He went away.I laughed.Simple as that.

I heard something usual.A fight.I went out to stop it,but then I froze.It is not a usual fight.It was a newcomer fight.

I can't believe what I see.Jungkook in long brown pants.And a cream polo.

He's in our uniform.He's studying here.

He was holding somebody's collar.

"Dude,I was just pranking you--"

"SHUT UP."

"Jungkook.stop."I said.

He let the boy go.He went near me."Hi."

"That was all you're going to tell me?Hi?After almost putting a boy's life to an end,you are just going to tell me hi?"I raised my brow."Hello,Jungkookie."I said,and smiled.

"I know,Kylie is absent."He said."Shush.You're way toooooo noisy."

I pouted."Come on.What's your sect?"I said.Sect for section.

"Generous.You?"

"Generous."I said with the biggest smile of mine.I pulled him to my classroom.And he sat next to me.

"I'm Nicomaine De.Just reminding you,call me Maine.Just Maine."

"Hi,Maine."He said.

-

I'm alone in my dorm since Zella left with her besties.I've been drinking Vanilla Malts since I entered the room because it's the only thing left in the fridge.

All of a sudden,I heard the doorbell.I stood up to open the door.Maybe it's Zella.

"Hi,Maine!"Jungkook said.

"HOW ON EARTH DID YOU KNOW MY DORM????"

I stared him like they do in horror movies.I fight the urge to cry.

"I'm not going to harass you."He told me.

He was wearing a plain oversized shirt and ripped jeans.He's so handsome it irritates me.

We went in and he told me he had this roommate who's really fat and now her bed's ruined.I laughed so hard I fell don my bed.Karma,I guess.

He said he was going to get some nachos and after a few minutes I heard a plate unsafely landed on the floor.

I hurried to the kitchen and there.I saw Jeon Jungkook sweeping the floor.

"OH MY GOD.JEON JUNGKOOK.YOU JUST TOLD ME YOU ARE GOING TO GET SOME NACHOS BUT YOU BROKE A PLATE.WOW,HOW GREAT.JEON JUNGKOOK,DON'T YOU KNOW THAT PLATE IS OVER TWENTY DOLLARS BECAUSE--"

I was cut.

He kissed me.