Journal Entry 1

Just to be clear, if you were astoundingly and miraculously intrigued by the introduction than it must mean that you have already read my first entry. (If you have not, pay no mind to the man behind the curtain.) I am very thankful of your interest in the simple letters that I have orchestrated into words. I must let you know that what I am about to write is the same as my introduction. A horrendous mistake of mine I know; however, I believe the only way to be introduced to a book is only by reading it for oneself.

This is my personal journal. To be frank I am not writing this to gain pity or whatever sympathy you might give to me. I am writing this for my personal gain. In case I loose my mind, I intend to write it down for if I cannot find it, I will be able to retrieve it from the ink on this paper. Remind yourself when you read this that these are my personal thoughts on life in general; and since I have never lived anyone else's life, this record will be created from my point of view. Since this is only the introduction to my non-interesting life, I will begin as such: There is only one thing that everyone who lives in the world can agree upon; this earth is evil. The part where it becomes an argument is on the question "How?" A simple question, but something that turns into the complex word "why?" Through the recollections and contemplations of my life I hope that I can somehow answer these two questions, but just like any writer I can only answer something with a story.