Part 1

"We've come a long way from where we began
Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
When I see you again"

Randhir & sanyukta the names went together, at the start of their college life they dint know what they would mean to each other, it had been four years and they'd become one, sandhir, so much In love, been through the worst and best together, from not knowing and hating each other to being each other's reason for existance, they stood by each other through all odds, it was them against the world so many times but it dint matter as long as they had each other..

Then one unfortunate day, a women came along, Ada, she was a part of an organisation, free masons, they hunted & preyed on the people they found smart, they wanted randhir, and his relationship with sanyukta was a major hindrance, only because he was head over heals in love with her, he'd protect her life over his & he'd do this over a million times if he had to, being a secret organisation, they couldn't risk it, hell they decided to get rid of his love for her..

One day, using their technological skills, they wiped off randhir's memory, just till the point where he knew her but hadn't fallen for her, till the point where he hated her with his entire core! That was the day it all fell apart, their love fell apart, or did it??

He walked the corridors, labs, canteen insulting her like he used to, saying she dint deserve to be here, saying she was to dumb to even do mechanical engineering, he was back, the old Randhir Singh Shekhawat who hated Sanyukta Agrawal was back and sanyukta tried over and over to understand what happened, but she was lost.. She tried asking him a million times, but he pushed her asked her to back the hell off and walked off..

She was broken and confused when Ada walked in & said "he hurt his head very badly the other day, working on some huge project with me, we took him to the docs, they said he's got a partial memory loss, so if he's behaving weird it's maybe cz he doesn't remember your relationship, and they also said there's no guarantee that it would be back "

She had stopped breathing as Ada spoke those words, their love, how could he? He couldn't, no matter what happened, it would exist inside him, hearing all this her insides crushed just imagining he had forgotten all those lovely moments, how they fell in love? The crazy engagement stunt of his? He loved her SO BAD! The getting jealous of parth? Saving her from each and every person who laid eyes on her? Supporting her to take a stand against her parents? The way she proposed to him? The way she yelled that she loved him before her family? The times they lived together in her flat? The way he protected her during the tuitions she took? Confessing to her mom? Randhir had worked so hard to impress her mom, they were freaking unofficially engaged when he sat on his knees and proposed her to be together for LIFE! He had been her ONLY strength during her mom's death. He'd planned the BEST birthday of her life just two days back!

NO! SHE yelled! "he can't mam, he can't forget us" she laughed humourlessly "he can't forget me, our love, he can't leave me, he's playing a game mam, he loves troubling me" tears streamed out as she tried convincing Ada or rather herself! She stumbled backward wanting some support, hoping randhir would hold her from the back anytime, but it dint happen, she wailed holding her chest, it hurt so bad that it radiated through each cell of her body.. Was this the end?