Part 3

"Good things we've been through..
That I'll be standing right here talking to you
'Bout another path
I know we loved to hit the road and laugh
But something told me that it wouldn't last"

The next day during lab, she saw that he stayed back and so did she! If there was one person who could handle this Shekhawat was her and she smiled knowingly, they were never not in love, there was no point in their life after they met that they dint need each other, no point when they could Live without being in each other's life, even if it was hatred, they needed to fight, to be around the other, it made them feel alive, never a time when she was in trouble and HE dint save her, he always caught her everytime she fell, even figuratively in life. And she was confident about atleast this much..

She took the screw and started her work ignoring him, she kept sneaking looks at him and then she did what she had planned, she hurt herself, badly, on purpose and she started to bleed, she dint care if she needed to bleed to get her love to react, he would, she knew, she hissed in pain but continued & he looked over, his face turning pale.. But he didn't come over, he shut his eyes and looked away..

She saw that, she knew he wanted to get over here so bad but something big was stopping him, he said "stop spoiling the machine aggarwal, get out of here" she continued working with her hand bleeding and this time she genuinely injured her self way more, the blood had made it slippery and she cut her whole elbow too, and she screamed, this one hurt bad, tiny tears formed in her eyes, not because of the pain but because HE dint care, she'd lost him and she started to cry..

He looked at her, his insides now twisting, he went over and moved his hand to her when she stepped back "Don't.. I'm fine" she whispered now believing that she had actually lost him completely, she knew he was a nice guy and if anyone was crying he'd step forward to help, well she dint want 'help' she wanted her Randhir, the mad in love who would probably kill the machine cz it hurt his love..

"Sanyukta.. Please.. " he whispered inching closer, but she stepped behind not wanting to let THIS randhir near her.. He was showing sympathy, she dint want any" it's okay randhir, do your work, I'll be fine, thanks for the concern " he was baffled, what was she saying, his whole pretense dropping that very second, he pulled her into his grasp and held her chin up " look at me! Look into my eyes, Sanyukta look here! " she started sobbing harder, feeling his touch and authority, wishing so bad that he would remember something, her hands had fully stained his tee and she knew the old randhir would hate that..

She kept staring at his tee and her hand not listening to what he was saying, then she uttered " I'm sorry I spoilt your tee, I'll wash it for you, sorry it happened by mistake" that's when randhir broke, realising she had believed his act, realising she had let go, So soon? They never bothered about each other's blood on the other, they'd been through death together, during the terrorist attack, their blood was one, it dint matter who bled, it was always both of them feeling as hurt as the other! Now she was apologising for staining his tee, and it crushed him even more..what had he done.. To their love..