Part 5

"How can we not talk about family when family's all that we got?
Everything I went through you were standing there by my side
And now you gon' be with me for the last ride"

Their faces inches away, their breathes mingling, one in panic and one in anger.. She was so mad, her fingers bore into his forearms, and he yelped "ouch, doesn't have to look so realistic sanyukta" she widened her eyes clearing stating she wasn't in the mood of a joke, when he remembered another thing "hey that fake fainting of yours aggarwal, I know you since four years, I've watched you 'real' faint & the fake face one, I wouldn't leave you to parth if I had the slightest doubt about your health, I guess I know you more than you know me?" he smirked! She punched his arms hard "I wouldn't try these stunts if I dint know you, I could see your lie in your eyes, each time you pretended to Hate me" she rolled her eyes asking him to get to business..

He started off by telling her everything about who Ada was, which organisation she belonged too, how dangerous they were, when he got to the part where they tortured him with his thumb, she took his hand into hers & kissed it, tears streaming uncontrollably " sanyukta what a bad actor you are, they can see us, probably hear us and you're crying during a kiss? No one's going to buy that!" but she dint care, just hearing how much pain he had again taken upon himself just so she could be untouched.

She held onto his collar, whispering in a high tone "you did it again, you dint think about my life if you dint exist, you got into this and they've put you in freaking gun point, but you dint tell me randhir? I don't want this protection of yours, I want you!" her body trembling with fear, her hands again pushing him away.. This girl was going to put the both of them in more trouble.. He did what he had to do to shut his cute worried bomb a bit, she would explode anytime..

He leaned in to kiss her but she moved her face the other way, she was so stubborn, his farzi was always this way, he pulled her close and his other hand held her chin securely, he literally pulled her in for a kiss, trying to calm her down, to soothe her, to make her breathe evenly, she automatically relaxed into this kiss after some baby like struggling.. "don't leave me randhir, I'll die"... She said between their breaths" how could you be so selfish randhir "..." please stop this protection, I want to protect... " the words getting lost in his kisses, his attempts to make her stop talking.. This would take forever " randhir you're not listening.. I want to protect you now, I'll speak to Ada, how dare... " the sentence halfway, Shekhawat was trying real hard but with each kiss she seemed to be getting more determined towards a new mission..