Chapter 3

If I'm louder would you see me would you lay down in my arms and rescue me 'cause we are the same you save me when you leave it's gone again and when I see you on the streets in his arms I get weak, my body falls, i'm on my knees, prayin'

I woke up smiling to my alarm I had set for noon. This was the day I was going to get to meet Drew.

"Samantha wake up today's the big day you get to meet Drew, are you sure you don't want me coming along with you to make sure nothing happens to you."

"No mom i'm going to be okay I trust that he isn't a pedophile."

"Okay well at the first sight of trouble you call me okay!"

"Okay mom well I need to get ready so shoo shoo."

"Okay love you."

When she left I turned on my Pandora and kiss you came on.

and let me kiss you da da da da da da da da

While singing and dancing I got my dark blue jean shirt and my cream skirt with the brow belt on. I went to my bathroom and threw on some base and mascara. I made my eyes shadowy to bring out my blue eyes. when I was done I looked at my phone.

1 new DM

Hey babe we are going to change plans I'm going to have someone pick you up and they are going to take you to a special place-Drew

That's weird we were just going to meet down town by the empire state building. Does he don't want to be seen in public with me?

Okay babe ill see you then same time right

"Sammy do you want to eat something before you leave?"

"No thanks ill eat with drew."

"Okay well you have like an hour so you better hurry and get down there."

 I felt my phone buzz so I checked it

1 new dm

Actually  you probably need to leave now  and there is a café just a few blocks from your hotel I just sent the car to go get you so hurry hurry hurry-Drew

"Crap crap crap crap crap! Mom I have to go now see you in a bit!!"

I hurried and grabbed my brown sandals and left the suit.

While in the elevator I was flipping out I was about to get to meet the boy I have been Dming for months.

Ding 5th floor

Ding 4th floor

Ding 3rd floor

I felt my stomach getting butterfly's just being in the elevator what was going to happen when I met him face to face.

Ding lobby

When I walked out of the  elevator I saw the two girls that were talking about one direction last night I guess they were talking about them again so I decided to ease drop again

"Omg did you hear One Direction is out in town today!" the blond one stated

"Yea i'm going out to look for them today maybe ill find Niall!" the brown one said way too perky

"Yesterday you didn't even know they were in town that's not even right if you get to meet them."

"Well I like them too cant we both meet them."

"No because they are suppose to fall in love with me!"

Wow that girl seriously needs to get ahold of herself. There are a lot of people what are the chances of anyone meeting them.

When I walked out of the building the breeze felt good. There were so many people walking around talking. The morning New York was very different then the night New York. I made my way the few blocks down to the café. When I arrived I decided to sit down at a table and wait.

"Hello miss is this seat taken?"  a tall man with hazle eyes and brown hair walked up to me

"Um no you can sit."

"Oh are you waiting on someone?"

"Yes well kind of."

"Oh well you know you should come home with me."

Did I just hear him right?

"What did you say?"

"I said you should come home with me right now!"

"WHAT NO I DONT KNOW YOU." I screamed a little loud but no one paid attention to me

t then I felt his lips pressed against mine .He pulled away and I slapped him really hard, it hurt my hand.

"Sammy Johnston is Sammy Johnston here"

I heard someone call from behind me. I turned around and saw a limo behind me and a older man standing by it. Was this the car Drew was talking about?

"I'm Sammy!" I yelled

I looked over and the creep that was sitting my me had his jaw wide open.

"Mr. Drew has asked me to pick you up we can leave with you get done with your boyfriend."

"He is not my boyfriend lets go."

I grabbed my phone and jumped in the back of the limo. The door shut and we took off.

"Hello Sweetie!"

I heard someone say and I turned and looked I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Its its its its its you!"