The Bar

"Hey honey, are you almost ready for the bar?"

"No Mark I just got out of the shower tell the guys well be there in like 20 mins."

Once Stella got out of the shower and put on her best dress she and Mark was ready to go to the bar. They hope into Marks truck and on there way to the bar they went. There favorite bar to go was Mr. Lee's almost every night they would go over and meet up with there friends Kris and Greg.

"Hey Greg did you hear about the Browns."

"Yeah I can't belive it they lost again."

Stella and Kris were talking in the corner by the ladies room.

"Kris I don't think I can take Mark anymore he is driving me nuts, when ever I am taking a shower he is always pushing me to get out and get ready, also when I am cooking dinner every 5 mins he asks me Hey what's taking so long."

"Stella I don't know why you put up with the way he treats you why don't you split up with him?

Stella replied "Your right maybe I should brake up with him."

Stella walked over to Mark and went to go brake up with him when Mark surprised Stella.

"Stella do you want to go to California for our 5 year anniversary?"

Stella looked over at Kris and Kris gave her that look don't you dare say yes don't do it. Then Stella looks back over to Mark and says yes. Then she looks back and Kris and her
head is dangling back and forth.