Packing For The Trip

Once they got back into the Truck and when they got home they started planning on what they should done on the trip and wondered how they were going to get there. Since they were rich they bought a first class plan ticket and started to pack.

"Mark did you pack your bag yet"

"No why should I, I have you"

"Mark I am not here to make your dinners and wash your clothes and care to all of your needs now go pack your bags and I want your ready a week before we go."

"Fine I'll pack my bag...... ( whisper quietly) god is she on her period"

"What did you say"

"Oh nothing sweetie."

"That's what I thought."

As they get ready for there trip for California all they did has nag at each other. Until they started to pack things I to the truck. Once they got into the Truck things got nasty not like the truck needed to be clean I mean the truck needed to be cleaned after they were done. They ended up going back into the house and ended up missing there plane. Once they got to the airport everything was fine.

Lady at the front desk, "Hi do you have your tickets?"

"Stella did you grab them?"

"No Mark because you said we missed our plane."

Lady at the front desk, "Well do you have the credit card that you used to purchase your tickets?"

"Yes"

"Can I see it please and I can get you on the next fight out to California."

"Okay thank you"

"See Stella I told you we would of gotten a fight to California it's not like we ever had to be down there fast and plus our room will be ready."

"Mark you have to stop this."

"Stop what all you have been doing is nagging at me."

Front Desk Lady "Alright you guys are all set have fun in first class."

They go throw security and get there bags checked and get on the plan into fist class and get there nuts and go from Ohio to California. They both fell asleep on the plane and when they got to California they grabbed there bags and got off the plan and went to the hotel that they have already picked out and was ready for a couple of hours.

"Stella you want to go to the bar?"

"Okay let me take a shower."

"( quietly whispers ) god how many showers does she need in one day god."

"What was that Honey?"

"Oh nothing."