Music AU

"No, I can't, I have rehearsal after school." Artemis slammed her locker a yet another guy at school tried asking her on a date. Cameron pouted. "I'm really not sorry actually since I heard your a real idiot."  Artemis saw Wally coming 'Thank God, Cameron is so annoying.'

  Wally, like he did almost everyday, and today was no different, Artemis was being hit on by some guy that thought that she was hot, not like she wasn't, it was just that band mates shouldn't date each other. Even though Conner and Megan are dating, Wally just found that out.

  "Sup Art, Dick wanted me to give you the new lyrics that Zatan-" Wally began, but was rudely interrupted by Cameron.

  "Who are you?" Cameron looked from Artemis to Wally. "Is this your boyfriend?" Both Wally and Artemis shook their heads violently, they might of fallen off if their speed was any greater. "So, do you mind I'm actually become her boyfriend."

  "Cameron, shut up and go hit on Linda Park or something, I have to discuss some things with Wally about our band." Artemis shoved Cameron into the crowded hallway. "So, where are the new lyrics?"

  "Oh, I don't have any,  I was just saying that so Cameron would go away, and it worked, kinda. But I did have to talk to you, you heard about Conner and Megan right?"

   "No, wow, great timing too since we have our next gig at Fright Fest which, I'm pondering to not go."

    "What!? You have to go seriously, your our lead singer!"

   "Yea, but I also have an Archery tournament the next day which I need to win, or Oliver's perfect record gets shattered by a sophomore girl had a concert she had to sing at and was tired the next morning." Wally and Artemis started walking down the hall towards the chemistry and biology labs.

  "Okay, before Fright Fest what if we meet up on the field so you can practice a bit." Waly didn't know why but he could feel his face come close to flushing.

   "So, like a date?" Artemis was flushing a little bit, not though to be detected by Wallace.

    "Uhhhhh, yea I guess." Artemis smiled and kissed his  (noticeably flushed ) cheek. Wally turned around, although Artemis was no where to be found, except the chemistry lab for class. Wally couldn't wait until practice that day to play music and see Artemis.

Short but sweet.-JinxedPanda4Life