Your Highness

Tiana Crock is the queen of Central City High. She is the most beautiful girl in the school, most popular, most untouched.

She isn't a bully like any other queen in any other high school. She is only known as the queen because that's how much anyone respects her. She is smart, pretty, nice, selfless and gentle.

But, she is untouched no longer, because one day, came forward a knight dubbed Sir West.

>>>----->

Artemis/Tiana's POV

"Tiana, can I talk to you for a second?" I turned to see an unfamiliar person leaning against the locker next to mine as I put away my books.

I looked over to my friends and they nodded, heading off to wait for me at the cafeteria. "Sure." I closed my locker and followed the mysterious red head. We sat in an empty classroom.

"Do I know you?" I asked first, frowning.

He chuckled, "No, but you will, Tiana." He pronounced my name bitterly.

"Is there something wrong with my name?" I raised my eyebrow.

"No, there's nothing wrong with the name Tiana, except for the fact that it's not your name."

I narrowed my eyes. Usually, I was nice to strangers, but this time, this mysterious guy was getting into personal and private things.

"And how do you know that it's not my name?"

"Because of the way you respond to it. You don't respond to it immediately, like anyone else would if it was their birth name, and you frown when you hear yourself being addressed as Tiana without knowing it."

"How do you know all this?"

"Oh, I know a lot about you. Now, I have to guess your name. You seem to be like a greek goddess, because of how beautiful you are. Now, I would say Aphrodite, but you're also smart, so maybe Athena. You're friendly, so maybe Hera, but you're kind, like Demeter. That leaves Hestia, but you're tough and strong willed, and all those things lead to... Artemis."

I froze at the mention of the goddess I was named after, and I could see his smirk at the corner of my eye from the fact that he had guessed my name.

"Who are you?" I asked weakly.

"Sir West, at your service... Artemis."

"Don't call me that." It reminds me of my past. I wanted to say.

"And why not?"

"Just, please don't, okay?" I begged.

He face turned sad at my weakness. "Of course."

"What's your first name, Sir West?"

He smiled at me, "Wallace."

"Wallace." The name was really nice, unique and... just nice. "Okay, Wally, what did you drag me here for?"

"Don't call me Wally. And, I just wanted to get to know you. I have been admiring you from afar, Art- Tiana."

I looked at the time on the wall. "Wally, I need to go, so... I'll see you?"

He opened the door and held it open for me. I turned to look back at him and he smiled at me, "Of course, your highness."

********

Written by Artemis2789