My First Pic Of Beauty

Anthony is a 10th grader student. His hobby is photography. At his 17th birthday he got himself a camera from his parents "We know how much you love taking pictures so we got you a camera" said Mom. "Hope you like the gift we gave you" said Dad. "I will thanks. Let's take a family picture" *click* " It's perfect thanks Mom and Dad" After a few weeks he heard some news from one of his neighbors that his parents are in the hospital. He rushed to the hospital but when he got there it was too late. later that day he was in his room looking at the pictures with his parents. "Why.......why must they go when i needed them the most". After a few weeks he continues his studies. At school he was at the school campus sitting alone. A girl approached him and said "Hello there" She reached her hand to him. "Have we met?" "No but can we be friends?" He just stares at her "You're beautiful "*blushes* Thanks but you haven't answered my question yet. So, cane we be friends?" "Sure names Anthony" "Anne is my name" "Anne huh? what a pretty name well I better get back to class" "I'll take you there we're classmates anyways" She grabs his hands and went to their classroom. After class Anthony was packing his things and was about to leave when he noticed that his bag was tied up to his chair. "Huh,how did this happened?" He untied his bag and went outside but someone was waiting for him there. It was Anne. "How long have you been outside?" "Does it matter? Let's go home together." And so, they went home together. While they were walking home, Anthony begins a conversation. "So, can I ask you something?" "Sure, what is it?" "Why would someone like you would want to hangout with me?" "Why not? I mean it's not like it's illegal ain't it. I just want to get to know you better." "If that's the case then can I ask you out?" "Are you asking me out on a date?" "I guess *laughs nervously* so...." Anne smiles and said "Sure pick me up at my house at Saturday exactly 10 am."  "Well see ya" they said their farewells and gone to their separate ways. The next day Anthony was cooking his breakfast while his grandmother was still asleep. After that he prepares for school "Alright everything set." When he was about to leave he notices his camera lying on the couch. He picks it up and takes it with him. At school, he was taking pictures of the school campus. While he was taking pictures what caught his eye you ask? well it was Anne that caught his eye and without hesitation he takes the picture. After he took the picture he runs off to his classroom. During class while the teacher was discussing a topic Anthony was staring at Anne and wasn't paying attention to what the teacher is saying. In his thoughts his saying "Man am I such a lucky guy"

After school Anthony was outside of the gate waiting for Anne. A few hours have passed and he was still at the gate. "I wonder where she is? Maybe I should check up on her" when he was about to go inside Anne walked passed by Anthony. He notices her wearing a sad face. "I wonder what's wrong with her?" He approaches to her and asked "What's wrong Anne?" "It's nothing it's just that....... my boyfriend  broke up with me." "I see and how long have you two been together?" "I don't want to talk about him or anything about us anymore" "I see well if that's the case just don't forget our date tomorrow." "Um yeah about that I just don't think I'll be free tomorrow" Anthony looks dissappointed "Oh I understand but if you ever need someone to talk to call me ok"
After that they parted ways.