34.

Odell Beckham Jr💀

"We gotta figure out something.." Jarvis said.

"I know man..I'm trying to be outta the game and outta New York in three weeks at the latest." I sighed. "Can't we just give somebody all the shit!"

"We could and just do a trade for money but at the same time this operation gotta be smooth and sneaky. We gon' need Kav and Darnell...possibly the girls too." He sighed.

"That's dead! After Ayanna got shot they both said they wasn't doing nothing with us no more."

"We need to find at least one person, Vic has started to change his life already! He got baptized yesterday so he won't do it.." Jarvis grabbed another beer.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and into the basement. Pooh still had her book bag on with a piece of paper in her hand.

"Daddy!! Uncle Jar!! Look!!!" She yelled as she handed me the paper.

She was in preschool Monday-Thursday and Pooh was a fast learner, very smart kid. I looked at the paper and saw she had a smiley face sticker with an 'A : 100%' at the top of the paper.

"Good job babygirl! You got an A...it took ya' uncle six years in highschool before he got one of those." I joked.

"Shut up!! , good job babygirl. I'm proud of you..here's a dollar, buy yourself some food I guess.." Jarvis said handing her a dollar.

Pooh looked at the dollar then back up at Jarvis like he was crazy, I also taught Pooh how too count money...so she knew exactly what Jarvis handed her.

"A dollar? One stinky dollar? Keep it.." She handed it back.

I laughed and handed Pooh fifty dollars, so what! I spoil my baby, she deserves it. She never brings home anything lower than a 'B' and this was a spelling test she just passed.

"Wally just texted me, he said that he'll do it so we pretty much set. Now we just gotta get ahold of Quincy and let him know when to make the trade and shit." Jarvis informed me.

Even though Pooh isn't my daughter I don't care what anybody says. She is my child! and If it was for her and Ayanna I wouldn't be trying to get out. After Jarvis had left, Pooh was tired so she went in her room to lay down. While I went into me and Yanna's bedroom.

"Baabbeeeee." I drag out.

"What?" She said.

"Nothing." I laid down beside her. "You find a lil' wedding dress or whatever?.." I asked her.

"Yupp!..I even found Pooh a dress to wear as well." She laid on me.

"Good luck getting her to wear it." I mumbled.

"Well she'll be fine. It's only five minutes anyway." She shrugged.