Chapter 7

I woke up, the sun shining in my face. It was 6:15 so I decided, I should probably get ready for school. I put on a pair of ripped jeans, and a plaid shirt. I put on my vans and then my glasses. I went downstairs and poured myself some cereal. My mom already left for work. I quickly ate and was walking upstairs when I heard a knock at the door. I got up and opened it. It was the twins. I looked at the clock. I got ready quicker than I thought. It was only 6:25. The bus didn't come for another twenty five minutes.
"Hey guys, come on in" I said.
"Thanks" Grayson said. Ethan came in last and I couldn't help it, I stared at his ass as he was walking to the couch. He turned around and I quickly looked up. He laughed.
"You like what you see?" He asked. I was brave enough and said something I thought I would never have said. Never in a million years.
"Yes, actually I do" I smiled. I closed the door. "I have to go brush my teeth and stuff, so if you guys want, y'all can watch tv" I said. They both sat down and started talking to one another while I went upstairs and finished getting ready. Today felt like a beanie day, so I put on a plain black one. I went into my bathroom and brushed my teeth till they were sparkling.

Ethan's POV
I sat on the couch with Grayson, watching Belle go upstairs. Grayson caught me.
"Yeah, I got to hand it to her" he started. "She has one nice ass. And I must say, it's nicer than Kristins" Woah. Nicer than Kristins. Grayson has never said that. He always said Kristins was nicer. Belle finally came down, looking better than ever. She put on a beanie, which I had never seen her in before, but it made her look good. Everything makes her look good. There was another party tonight, and I was thinking maybe I should ask Belle. Maybe this time, we could have some fun. It was 6:45 so we all decided to walk to the bus stop. It was sometimes late, so if we got there late, the bus wouldn't be there. I walked up to Belle.
"Hey, Belle" I said.
"Hey, Ethan" Wow. Awkward.
"So, um, there's another party tonight. Maybe you'd want to go?"
"Yeah! Sure! But, this time, I think I'll drink. You know loosen up a little" she said. She looked really excited. We got to the bus stop just in time. We hopped on the bus.
"I'll pick you up at six" I said. She nodded and sat down next to Kristin and I sat down with my friends in the back. They were yelling and throwing paper airplanes. Shit like that. I noticed that today, maybe because Belle looked different, she got a ton of catcalls and boys whistling at her. I don't know. Maybe because she never wore jeans and it made her ass look fantastic. I know I shouldn't be jealous, we're not dating or anything, but, I really like her. And tonight at the party, I had a plan. She was probably going to be really drunk, so I was going to be the designated driver and since we lived really close to each other, I'd carry her to my house and place her in my bed. I would sleep on the couch. Problem solved. She would thank me. Maybe even kiss me. Either way, it was going to benefit me. Not so much her with a hangover the next morning.

Belles POV
I was walking into the school, roaming the halls with my friends and I noticed I got a lot of catcalls from boys. That's something new. I adjusted my glasses, making sure they were positioned right to make sure nobody noticed me. You know as a model. We all walked to math and sat down. The teacher came in and we started solving equations as a normal math class. My math class back home was not normal. Because of me. Everyone always wanted to sit next to me for popularity. The teacher always got annoyed because no one ever payed attention. It was nice to finally be normal. Wonder how long that's going to last.

Yes, my last class of the day. Photography. I hated photography. My teacher hated me. I mean, I did talk back to her and I may have told her to "eat a dick" when she wasn't looking, but she heard me and I got sent to the principals. Oh well. That was days ago though. The bell finally rang as I was taking my last picture. I grabbed my backpack and ran out of there with Ethan at my side.
"Hey. What are you gonna wear to the party?" He asked.
"Is this not ok?" I said, gesturing to my outfit. I was just going to wear this to the party. I don't do dresses or anything and he knows that.
"No, no that's fine" he said. He looked nervous. I think he thought he offended me. Haha. He's so cute when he turns red. We walked out of school on to the bus and sat down in our usual seats. We got off at our bus stop and went our separate ways.

It was 6 and time for the party. I was so excited. Mom didn't care as usual. She told me just no drugs. She didn't say no alcohol. I was going to have a good time. I walked out of my house, locking it and saw the twins car parked on the curb outside my house. I got in the backseat with Kristin. The boys sat up front. I leaned forward.
"So, who's the designated driver?"
"That would be me" Ethan raised his hand a little.
"Cool. I plan on having some fun tonight and if that means getting wasted, so be it" I said, with confidence. They all laughed. Like they thought I couldn't down alcohol. I'll show them.

We got to the party after about 15 minutes of driving. We walked in and headed straight for the bar. This place was humongous. It even had a bartender, who I'm guessing was a butler when not a bartender. Ethan grabbed a water and the bartender slid me a drink. I gladly took it and downed it. It was hot running down my throat (Hahaha Ew). Some guy dared me to do some shots and see how many I could handle. He said he'd give me twenty bucks per shot I got down. Ethan stood by me as I excepted his offer. The bartender, who's name I found out was Carter, poured ten shots and lined them up in a row.
"Ok, Belle. For every shot you hold down, you get twenty bucks. Drink all ten you get 200 dollars. Deal?" The guy asked, offering his hand for me to shake. I took it.
"Deal"
"Ok. On the count of three. 1,2,3!" And I took my first shot. It wasn't all that bad actually. It tasted...good. I downed all ten of them in under three minutes. I earned 200 bucks. Good for me. It was about midnight by the time we decided to leave. I was so drunk. But it was worth it, because I had a great time.

Ethan's POV
Belle was so out of it. She was drunk out of her mind. I decided it was time to go and grabbed Grayson and Kristin who weren't as drunk as Belle, but still a little tipsy. I put her arm around me and led her out to the car. I put her in the back seat with Kristin and Grayson sat up front.
"You guys" I heard Belle say. "Guess what? I am a model. Did you know that?" I laughed a little. We all said yes. "Did you know I am a princess too?" I said yes. Grayson and Kristin didn't say anything. I dropped Kristin off and then Grayson and left the car outside our house. I carried Belle bridal style to my front door. Grayson was standing by it, holding it open for me.
"Thanks" I said, walking in. I carried Belle up to my room and laced her gently under my covers. I put some Advil and water on my nightstand and kissed her forehead. God, she was beautiful. It was hard for me to leave.
"Ethan?" I turned around. Belle was still asleep but I guess you could say half awake.
"Yeah, Belle?" I said, sitting down on my bed.
"Thank you, Daddy" she said, and then laughed. And then the unthinkable happened. She kissed me. Her lips were so soft, it was amazing. It lasted for about ten seconds before she flopped back down on my bed and fell asleep. I loved life. I walked to the linen closet and grabbed some blankets and a pillow and slept on the couch, dreaming about Belle.

AN: Hey guys! I've gotten some requests to update. And I was going to anyway. So here you go. I know I haven't been updating as much as I used to. I've been busy with getting ready for school and everything. I'm going to try to update a couple times a week though. Enjoy:)