Chapter 8

I woke up, not in my bed. What the heck? I'm in Ethan's room. Oh god. I had a headache. I took the Advil I found on the nightstand next to me and got out of bed. I was wearing what I wore to the party and walked downstairs. I found Ethan sleeping on the couch. Something felt different. I tried looking back to last night. Remembering what happened. I remembered earning 200 bucks, being in a car and...I kissed Ethan. Oh my god. I ran to Ethan and jumped on him. Up and down, up and down. He was a heavy sleeper.
"Ethan! Wake up!" I yelled. Not too loudly though. I didn't want to wake up the rest of the household. He slowly opened his eyes.
"Belle? What's going on?" He asked, confused.
"Nothing. I just wanted to say thanks for letting me sleep here" I said.
"Your welcome" he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight.
"Ethan, I have something to say. I remember the kiss last night and I really like you. You're different than other boys...um, would you like to be my boyfriend?" I asked, nervously.
"Hey! That was my question?" He said, smiling. I took that as a yes. I smiled back and we walked up the stairs to his room. We got into his bed and snuggled. His arm around my waist and my head on his chest. I looked up at him. He had fallen asleep. I realized something. I loved this boy. Ethan Dolan. I loved him and I was exactly where I wanted to be.

AN: Hey guys. This is the last chapter. I just couldn't get into the book. Thanks for all of you who have read this. Check out my other Dolan fanfiction, Life Upside Down.