Life...good times and bad

Hey everyone I'm writing my first story it's basically based off my life and everything I hav gone thru... I'm still going thru some rough times and I'm completely lost at times but I'm hoping life will get better.. Anyways on with the story

Chapter 1

......... WHY CAN'T YOU EVER DO ANYTHING RIGHT?????..... *slap*..

I wake up after hearing dad yelling at mom again. I'm scared I have been hearing them fighting more and more every night.

I look at my big sister and ask her "Ellie may I sleep next to you please.. I'm scared"

She looked at me with annoyance " No you wanted your own bed now go to sleep!"

Silently I turned away from her and slowly walked towards my bed. My bed was always cold and also hard to sleep in.. I usually climbed into mom and dads bed but I'm scared to now.

They are always fighting and I heard them scream something about a divorce. I don't know what that is but it sounds scary. Everyone is changing at home. My mom is getting bigger and dad is scarier and Ellie is so mean to me now. She never lets me play with her and always makes fun of me.

I fall asleep thing about all this.

*the next day*

I wake up and run to the family room grabbing the remote control for the tv on the way. I quickly turn it on and start watching my favorite show called sailor moon!!!!

My sister Ellie comes into the room and says " Mom is gone and won't be back because she doesn't like you"

I look at her confused. " Where did mom go? Is she gonna come home? What did I do wrong? Is it because I colored the walls with my crayons? I said sorry!!!!!"

My sister just looked at me like I was crazy took the remote and started to watch her shows. My sister is 3 years older than me she used to be nice to me and now she is mean.

Dad came home looking tired and told me that someone is coming home with mom. I got excited thinking it was my grandma! I love my grandma she is so nice and sweet and always gives me lollipops!!!

But no some little baby come home with mom. Dad told me it was my little brother. After that mom stopped paying attention to me. And dad was always busy with Karl the baby. My sister was always playing with the baby too! No one even looked at me.. They were all obsessed with the baby.

Soon they barely looked at me unless I did something wrong then I would get hit. I didn't understand why...they would hit me if I did little things wrong.

...............................................................