Mornings..

"Emily! Corey! Sam! Hurry up guys breakfast isn't gonna make itself! Oh, Dira's here too!" mom yelled to us from the kitchen, where she made Sadira breakfast... but not us.

I tied my vans, grabbed my bag, and ran out smashing into Corey. "Wa- ah!" Corey fell down the stairs.

"Hey noodle, get up and say bye to your dad." "Thanks, yeah I'm fine you guys! Not like i could have broken my neck or anything!!" I ran down and kicked corey lightly when I reached the bottom. "How's breakfast Sadira? I wouldn't know, I'm not the favorite child." I said sarcastically. All heads turned to Sadira making her blush. "Hey it wasn't me blame momma Jen!" "Yeah guys I made it. Once you guys are as sweet and helpful as Sadira and you my favorites you'll have pancakes with whipped cream and choclate chips too... Now hurry grab a muffin and get in the car- Samantha!" She screeched, "What?" She replied with muffin in her mouth. "Is that makeup on your face? Young lady your in middle school you don't need that crap! Take it off when you get to school." "Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-" "Oh shut up." She grabbed her keys and I grabbed mine. We got in our cars, Corey, Sam, and Mom in moms Toyota Highlander.. and Sadira and I in my door-less blue jeep!

We picked out my car together. And Named it together.. Meet Stiles Stilinski Jr. everybody! That's right i based my car off of Teen Wolf. It's not nice to judge..

Sadira on the other hand, lived up to her middle school joke of how she owned a buoghotti (SORRY I BUTCHERED IT BUT I HAVE NO WIFI AND I JUST SOUNDED IT OUT) and now she does.

We got to the high school and I parked next to Izem's gorgeous mustang. Everybody was outside of the school, kids from last year and new kids, to either be shunned or excepted. I breathed in and exhaled slowly. "Feels good to be back... But now we're seniors!!" Sadira squealed and we both started jumping up and down and singing when Corey came up and interrupted our dance session.

"Ladies chill, Sadira I know your exited that I'm at your high school now but just calm down." He put his hand on her shoulder and she makes a disgusted noise and pulled away, "Ew, as if!" We both said, "Omg Clueless!" We squealed again and ran away, towards the building.
"Ooh girls come back i didn't take your pictures!!" My mom said from the drop off area of the parking lot, waving to us. A group of seniors laughed and we groaned, "great way to start the year, huh?" Sadira asked sarcasm dripping from her voice. Oh. You have no idea.

okay! So.... How was it? Please comment and vote and leave feedback it means the world to me😽😽
this whole book is dedicated to the sadira, dylan0brienxox and the corey, captain_corey go follow them they're awesome (sometimes❤️)