chapter 1

Hi my name is Darren,and my name is Chris and we are gay guys who are madly in love.

I proposed to Chris and he said yes so me and him are married and we have a sexual relationship. I am in love with Chris.
And I love Darren so so much.
Why can't people be okay with us being gay.
Darren: Chris what do you want to do today? I don't know,you want to go get a coffee? Yeah that sounds good.
Chris: I hope we stay together. Yeah me too.I love you. I love you too. So do you want to go skating? Yeah that'll be fun!
Darren: I think we need to buy some skates and than after we go skating we can go do something nauty. Oolala.
Darren: let's go back to the house. Oh oh this feels good harder harder Darren harder oh yes, go harder. Get inside me and push hard harder oh oh yes. Its morning and Chris is still asleep,aww he looks so cute when he's asleep.

Chris: ah good morning,morning hun,that night was fantastic. We should have sex more often. Yeah,we can since we can't get pregnant. Yeah don't worry we can and besides you really turn me on." Knock knock". Hey rachel,what are you doing here? Oh I'm here to get on Broadway. Oh that's cool,yeah.
Darren: Rachel,hi! Hey Darren! What are you doing here? Oh I'm getting on Broadway. Oh good luck. Oh I don't need luck. Um....okay.
Well wasnice seeing you bye. Later.