stupid hipster

I couldn't believe it. They couldn't just fire me? I have done nothing wrong. Nothing. Angrily, I walked through the crowded hall of London Bridge station. Until now I worked in a cute little coffee/tea shop near the station. But they just fired me. For no reason. Ok, I threw the paper cup at this guy and poured him with hot coffee but I had my reasons. These were that this guy three times in one week (ok three times) ordered a coffee and, when I gave him his stupid coffee, he insisted that he ordered a hot chocolate which was not the case and he clearly wanted to fool me because he always grinned like a creepy sheep. Now, I don't like being fooled so I got very pissed and (yeah probably not my best move) threw the cup at him. He absolutely deserved it though. And because my boss obviously didn't believe the whole story ("and even if, the customer is king.") he fired me. I didn't depend on that job it just pissed me off that I got fired because of such a stupid guy. Damn it.

Someone bumped into me. I looked up to see a tall, long-haired guy looking confused and a little lost through the big hall. Probably one of those kids who felt super alternative because they travelled a lot and listened to music no one else knew of.

"Stupid hipster", I mumbled annoyed. He looked at me shocked and I rolled my eyes, ready to find my way out.

"Sorry, what did you call me?", he asked nervously.

"Nothing", I sighed. Why the hell did he talk to me? Did I, perhaps, look like friendly company?

"Sure, you said, uhm, 'stupid hipster'? Really, I mean do you really think so? Why do you think-", he stopped and chewed on his lower lip. I looked at him more precisely. His brown hair, which was underneath a black hat, approximately touched his shoulders and was quite messy. If he had shorter hair, it certainly would be curly. He had green shiny eyes with pretty long lashes which I found totally unfair since he was a guy. As said before the guy was tall and as far as I could form an opinion (and see through his thin white shirt) quite fit. I could also discover there were some tattoos under his shirt. He didn't look bad, to be honest.

"It's the hat, isn't it? Darn!" The guy pursed his lips.

"The hat is what?", I asked confused.

"The reason you think I am a hipster."

"Uhm...no? The hat's fine."

"Oh, I'm glad!" He took out a map and studied it. He furrowed his eyebrows and I could see a wrinkle on his forhead, which was actually a little cute. I looked at him amused.

"You know that you are holding it the wrong way round?"

"What? Oh. That's why I can't read it!" He seemed to think and then said: "Actually, I never could read maps." He shrugged and I shook my head smiling.

"Oh, I am Harry Styles.", he held his hand in my direction and I shook it.

"Trillian." We walked towards the exit together now.

"Trillian?", Harry asked surprised.

"Yeah, my parents had a thing for Douglas Adams's The Hitch Hiker's Guide to The Galaxy. You can think of a nickname. Maybe take the last bit lian, so it sounds like Leigh-Anne?"

"No, I like Trillian. The book series is hilarious, by the way."

"Oh, you read it?"

"Yes. A while ago, though."

"Crazy. There's the hipster thing again. Reading old books."

"No, man. Why is that hipster? Did you look at yourself, by the way? You call me a hipster but you look like a 'hipster', whatever you mean by that."