Lucy's manipulation

Nobodies P.O.V

"Lucy?!"
Lucy's eyes darkened, "that's me..."
Natsu jumped off of her and stared in disbelief, "Luce... what happened to you?"
Lucy suddenly brightened, "forget about me! It's who saved me, Zeref saved me from the future. Nobodies done that for me. He'll never leave me alone, but you would. He created a darkness in me that I've never had before!"
Natsu quivered his lip as he whimpered, "I'm never going to forget you, I never did. And you've still got that light in you that I fell in love with," Natsu reached his hand but Lucy backed up.
"I'll never care about someone who's going to leave me, NEVER AGAIN," Lucy said with a deadly glare.
Natsu flinched and whimpered, "I'll never leave you again, I promise you."
"You can't promise me that!" Lucy screeched as her heart pounded in her chest!
"Luce, you know I always keep my promises-"
"This is different! You- you'll die one day, and leave me alone. Zeref is the dark lord and lives forever," Lucy said, but now she's on the ground clutching her chest violently.
"W-what WHAT'S WRONG?" Natsu asked panicking, he was kneeling beside Lucy who was in pain.
"My-my heart! It hurts!" Lucy cried still holding her chest.
"Tell me what's wrong so I can fix it," Natsu whimpered.
"I. Love. You. Natsu. Dragoneel!" And Lucy burst into tears as Natsu held her.
"Please don't cry Lucy it pains me to see you hurt like this," Natsu whispered to her.
"Lucy Heartfilia!" Zeref screamed from a different room,"DIE!"
Natsu stood up and let Lucy go for a second, "what does he mean?"
Lucy kept shaking as she said,"I'm going to die. I'm his sacrifice."
Natsu suddenly turned dark as he kicked the double doors down.
Zeref was standing in front of a weird sacrifice arena.
"Zeref! You'll never have Lucy!" Natsu yelled.
But Zeref was unfathered,"she lied to you..."
Natsu turned around as Lucy walked next to Zeref.
"L-Lucy? How could you?" Natsu asked with complete disbelief.
"It was for Zeref," Lucy said looking down with shame.
"I had manipulated this one easily," Zeref said smirking evilly.
Natsu clenched his fist and said, "that'll never happen again. Once your dead, she'll come home with me! She'll be HOME!"
Lucy couldn't have a say in this as Zeref scoffed, "you think that's all I had her do? She's not finished with her own manipulation."
Lucy bit her lip as Natsu asked, "Lucy what does he mean by that?"
Lucy finally answered and said, "Fairy Tail will be defeated by me. Lucy Heartfilia."