" Just Friends .. "

Everything ruined after her close friend's death , it's not like someone who died , she feels like she lost her soul , she can't breathe , everything is bad now , she is feeling this fucking alone's feeling , everyone tries to calm her down , but she cried , ( it really hurts inside when you lost your soulmate , when you lost your everything , when you don't how to live now .. ) she ran away with her broken hurts , that has been scattered in pieces .. it rains , the wind is strong enough to wreck a tower , her clothes get wet , get close to her body ,   she went to the sea , extend her arms  ,  closed her eyes , and step too close to the sea , and let herself  go , the wind was moving her slowly to the sea and ... 

" where i am  ?! " she asked , "  in the hospital !! " he said , " why did you do that .. you know that you will kill me by doing that right ?! " " you know you're going to hurt me ?! " .. her mom heard her voice , she runs to reach the room where she's laying on this bed surrounded by this medical machines , she cries ,  cries , and cries , she hugged her hardly " OMG " she sighed , " I can't believe ohh ,  thanks God , she's alive ,, oh she's alive " she cried madly   

Everyday he used to call her , to ask about her , till she gets well ,  she loved him but she don't want to show him , her parents were very happy to see her loving someone , cause after the pain that she used to feel everyday after her close friend's death , she taught herself how to be alone , when they ordered her to visit a psychiatrist , she refused and said " I'm not depressed , it's just a kind of slowly death .. " , he told her not to give up and that he's always there for her , she only smiles saying it's okay ..

One day ,  he invited her to his home to show her to his parents , she dressed this beautiful blue ocean dress , curled her dark brown hair and put this king of light make up on her face , she were gorgeous .. very perfect , when she entered , he says " mom , dad , let me show you my girl , this is my girlfriend " she wasn't happy when he said that .. she interrupted him " no we're just friends ! " " what !!! are you kidding me ?! "