My prince ♥

A little honorable girl from somewhere in this world , from a good religious family , she was the eldest one , everyone used to love her and treat her like a princess you know ( every girl is a princess )  she was the kind heart that care about everybody , The intelligent open-minded that listen to everyone , she was perfect in every little thing she did , after many years , this girl grow up and be a teenager who has her :  own way to think  , life , story , she said " this is time that the princess must have her prince " she used to hate boys ... she prefer being alone near the sea , eating chocolates , drinking Fresh juice , listening to this kind of quiet music  that she adore and with her favorite Fiction Than being with an hypocrite that swear to her every time that she is his only  princess and then he go to fuck a bitch , kiss another drunken and talk to others ... ( she wants to be your only girl ,not one of your girls ) she prefer to be alone than  being  cheated , although she had 400 friends , 100 followers , 30 relatives , 5 best friends , 3 siblings and 2 close friends , she feel alone all the time  ( everyone has this side that he'd never like to tell it to someone .. ) she used to only smile whatever what she really feels in order to avoid these  stupid comments that suggest pity , pain and it hurts more than the feeling itself , her parents tried several times to know what the struggle with her ,, but she always answer " I don't like to be pathetic " , she was kidding with everyone , always have this pretty smile on her face  , and at night , she make herself crying to fall asleep .. she was trying to act like everything is okay ... 

One day , he sent her an add request on facebook with a message saying " hey , little girl  , can  we know each other better  , I'd like to be your prince ! I was watching your profile everyday and I saw you many times in the street but I was afraid to talk to you for not being crashed by your cousin , he looks a strict person .. sorry for that , i don't mean to insult him , I love you and i want to be with you forever .... xx