5

Next few chapters are might be only Liam but, they're gonna be mostly flashbacks and the chapters will be short.
---
<unedited>
---
L I A M
"This just in. Millionaire Zayn Malik and supermodel Perrie Edwards, spotted getting intimate in Beverly Hills. Many have questions on what exactly is going on between the two of them, but the real question is, where is his husband on this, rumored love affair? We will be back with more on this, after the break," the TV blared.

I sighed to myself.

I remember when Zayn only had eyes for me and treated me like a king. He took me in and showed me the world. He wasn't a just some stuck up rich person, he had feelings. Most of all, feelings for me. Now, it seems like he has an arm for every other woman and not one for me.

/Flashback/ September, 21, 2014
"Sir, I must ask you a favor," Lou, my trusted live in-housekeeper asked, whilst dusting the furniture.

"Yes Lou?" I glanced up from the magazine I was reading.

"Well, as you know I've been the maid around here for quite some time. So I've decided to move on. I hope you and master Zayn understand," she looks to me.

"Of course. The only trouble will be finding a maid as good as you," I joke.

"I do have a niece who could come here. She has just immigrated over here and really needs a job, will you see if she can come here?" Lou smiles.

"Of course!" I agreed.

Why did I let that woman in my home?

"Master Liam, Master Zayn, this is my niece, Jessica," Lou introduced.

Jessica waved and said, "Hello, thank you so much!"

"I think you'll be fine, Jessica! If you're related to Lou, I know we can trust you!" Zayn says and Jessica beams.

I knew something wasn't right.

"Um, sure! If Zayn is okay with it, I'm fine with it too," I agree.

But what was the gleam in Zayn's eyes?

He looked like a predator ready to pounce on his prey.

It was just within reach, yet so far away.

Sadly, something blocked him from his prey.

It was like a hunger.

A thirst that had to be quenched.

I waved it away, no he wouldn't do anything like that. I had to stop doubting him.

Boy was I wrong.
---
[A/N]: This is so short ugh, sorry.
Why are my author's notes so short now too?

Question(s):
Do you think Jessica is good or bad?
Is Jessica going to side with Zayn or Liam?

(Unrelated)
Thoughts on the book overall?
Top!Liam or Top!Zayn?
(It's top!liam for me, though this story goes better with top!zayn)