1

<edited>
<semi-revised>
---
L I A M
"Oh babe, I invited Perrie over for lunch today, that's okay right?" Zayn asks as I am making dinner.

"Zayn you know I don't like her. We just don't get along," I say without glancing up from the food.

"I know, but I'm hoping that you two will connect over dinner," Zayn reasons with me.

I stay silent and Zayn gives up, walking out of the kitchen.
-
"Kids, this is Perrie. Say hello," Zayn introduces Perrie to the kids.

"You're the dirty face lady!" Louis exclaims and I chuckle to myself as I am setting the dinner table.

I can't see, but I know Perrie is glaring daggers at Zayn.
-
"Why hello Perrie," I greet her once I'm finished, forcing a smile.

"Now Louis, that's not nice to say," I turn to Louis, scolding him, but silently giggling.

"I'm sorry papa," Louis looks down at his feet, embarrassed.

"Is this how your family sees me?" Perrie hisses barely loud enough for me to hear.

"Okay, let's eat," I interrupt and lead everyone to the dining room.
---
P E R R I E
I look at the table filled with an amazing assortment of food, but I couldn't let Liam win this.

"Liam! If you cook this everyday, Zayn will definitely have problems eating in the future," I fake a gasp, running over to Zayn, and wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

"Why when Zayn told me you were coming, I thought you would appreciate a nice home cooked meal made by his 'husband'," he replied, emphasizing the word 'husband'.

Unfortunately, their marriage wasn't going to last. Zayn will be mine. Once I'm finished, Liam won't have a 'husband' to sleep with, much less cook for.
-
"Okay kids, you can have dessert now, but remember to brush your teeth okay?"

Liam let the kids dig into the cake he had most likely bought. I stared at the boy who had called told me I had a 'dirty face'.

Louis. That was his name. Well Louis, I know Liam told you that.

Unfortunately, you and your dad did the wrong thing messing with Perrie Edwards.

I stood up, "Zayn, I need to use the bathroom, will you show me where it is again?"

"Why Perrie, you're here so much, I'd doubt that you wouldn't remember where the restroom is," Liam fakes a smile at me.

I glare at him, only to be pulled down the hall by Zayn, stopping at the restroom door.

"Zayn, I should never have come. Liam hates me. I feel so bad. I want to throw up. He's been mean to me the whole time we were together, and I don't want to be mean back," I fake tears, knowing Zayn would fall for it; he was so dense.

"Now, now, dry those tears. Liam will open up to you. He just needs some more time," he explains.

"I think he might've cooked all of that seafood on purpose. He knows I'm allergic! But I had to eat it because he's your husband. I feel the need to throw up now," I run into the bathroom and lock the door.

Phew. I had pulled it off.

I look in the mirror. My mascara is running, but that can be fixed. What can't be fixed is their marriage once I'm done with it.
---
Z A Y N
I felt bad for Perrie. She just wanted to be friends with Liam, but he clearly dislikes her. Though I never knew she was allergic to seafood, but I was sure Liam hadn't done it on purpose. He knows I love seafood.

"Babe?" I walk into the kitchen to see Liam washing the dishes.

This was the man I loved. He did so much for me. I don't know how I got him, but I surely don't deserve him. He was always in control. He works, cooks, cleans, takes care of the children, and many more things I couldn't do even though we already had people who took care of it. He almost never complains about how hard it is, but I know it is. That's why I love him so much.

"Hmm?" Liam continues washing the dishes without looking up.

"Apparently Perrie is allergic to seafood," I explain.

"Wow, sorry for her. Only, I didn't cook anything with much seafood. Those were mostly made with tofu. I hate seafood," he looks up at me with a puzzled look on his face.

"She's probably allergic to the tofu then," I reason with him.

"I don't think that's a thing, but would you mind helping me give the kids a bath? I'll be up to tuck them in after I'm done with the dishes," he says.

"Sorry Li, I gotta drive Perrie home," I apologize.

"I'm pretty sure she can drive herself home," he says without emotion.

"But I brought her here in my car," I explain.

Liam sighs. I knew I had disappointed him again. I'd make it up to him later.

"Fine, just don't take too long okay? Your parents said they're calling us once they land and we have to go pick them up," he reminds me.

"Okay Li," I agree.
---
P E R R I E
As soon as I heard Zayn walk away I pulled out my phone and dialed Sophia.

"Yo it's yo' girl, Sophie, what's up?" I hear her say.

"Sophie, I just threw up."

"Oh no, did you get your hair in it?" Sophia stated sarcastically
"Well I faked it. I'm still at dinner with Zayn."
"He fell for it?"
"He totally fell for it."
"Aye nice one girl."
"Shhh. I hear someone coming, talk to ya later," I say and end the call.

I step out and see Zayn walking towards me.

"Zayn, I'm sorry for throwing up in your restroom I cleaned it up though."

"Well, Liam will appreciate it, now we gotta get you home."

"You're getting rid of me?" I frown.

"No, I just have to be somewhere."

"I guess I'm not important am I?" I start to force my eyes to water.

"No, no, no, no, no I just need to be there. You understand right?" Zayn rubs circles on my back.

"I guess," I sniffle.

"Okay then let's get you home."
-
"Thanks for driving me home Zee. Can you come inside and help me? I'm a bit dizzy. I might be coming down with something."

"Sure," he agrees.

I had him wrapped around my finger with this act I was putting on. He got me everything I needed, even running out and getting me some food.

"I wish I had a husband like you Zee. You're so thoughtful," I smile at him.

He smiles back, "Well don't we all? Liam is amazing. I don't even compare to him."

He frowns and pulls out his phone, greeted by a black screen.

"Perrie, what time is it?" Zayn looks back up.

I look at the clock on my bedside table.

"11:39."

"Oh shit, I forgot! I gotta go Perrie, bye!" Zayn rushes out of the room.

It had worked.
---
[A/N]: Dun dun dunn. Sophia and Perrie scheming now what's next?
This is going well, and when I hit a slump, I can always rewatch the drama and get new ideas.

Question(s):
How will Liam react?
What is Perrie planning?

(Unrelated)
Has anyone else eaten tofu? Much less seafood flavored tofu?